+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gemming

Gemming

Hi everyone,

I just had a quick question about my gemming. So far I've gemmed everything with 30 stamina with the exception of one gem that is 10 dodge 15 stamina for the meta bonus. I stand at 26,13% dodge and 20,31% parry without horn of winter activated. I've already tanked ToC 25 man no problem and for the first time tried ToGC 10 the other day and the healers were able to keep me up so I assume I was decently enough geared for it.

Below is my armory. I realize how low my hit rating is so I do use the +40 hit +40 stamina hit food every time I raid to ensure I have as much hit as possible and my expertise is only at 17.

The World of Warcraft Armory

I just got my boots crafted a few minutes ago that's why they aren't enchanted yet. (On that note, would 22 stamina be recomended or Tuskar's Vitality?)

And I also know my cloak enchant is lacking a little.

Thank you for the replies.

Tuskar's on the boots, the run speed is handy for chasing mobs etc. I'd be eating expertise food if I were you, blood relies heavily on physical attacks also you want to try and reduce parry-hasting. Either that or swap our a few 30stam for some expertise+stam, how is your threat ?

My threat is fine I hold aggro no problem. Are you sure about the expertise food? I just got a new cloak from Uld10 tonight and I'm not at 215 hit. Wouldn't that be too low on it's own?

No, IT Pest and DC are the only spells you cast as Blood. I have 200 hit (240 with food) and tank fine, occasionally I miss with a pestilence but it's negligible. You really want to get your expertise to 26.

You should have put that dodge/stam gem in your belt instead of boots so you could get the 9 stam socket bonus.

And expertise food would be much better than hit. 40 hit rating reduces your chance to miss by 1.2%. Since you're below the soft cap 40 expertise would reduce you chance to be dodged by 1.2% and your chance to be parried by 1.2%.

+ Reply to Thread