+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with what I should be tanking

Need help with what I should be tanking

Wow-Heroes: WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings

Wow Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

I'd like to know from experienced DK tanks if i am able to run ulduar and i'd also like to know what improvements I should make to my gear/spec/stats any DETAILED information would be appreciated.

If any other information is needed please ask. And thanks for taking ur time to read this and help in anyways possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

You're Naxx25/Malygos/Sarth geared. Entry Uld10 is reasonable, though in 25 you'd be limited to narrow/niche roles.

Upgrading gems/enchants would help, as would using badges to upgrade lower gear (the Platinum Mesh cloak, for example). You also need to shift from your extremely high hit rating to getting more stamina, avoidance and expertise.

Frankly, your gear would concern someone, as it's very much badge/ToC drops. Experience is an important consideration, and it just doesn't seem like it's there based on your gear. If you're letting folks armory you, that may be working against you instead of you tanking and showing them your abilities as a player. You can gear out a monkey, but it's much harder to teach said chimp to tank

Well i dont have any hit enchants or gems its just the gear i got. I'm working on getting better gear but I'm guild-less and good pugs are hard to come by. But im confused when it comes to spending my triumph badges cause i can either get the tier or i can get the none tier and the non tier seems a little better than the tier but im not sure which to get.

+ Reply to Thread