+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I tank ToC 10 man?

Can I tank ToC 10 man?

Heroic and normal?

armory got my dps gear (at work, can't change it now) buy wow-heroes got my tank gear.

it doesnt show my armor as it s on frost presence which is around 24.5k (62%) and my dodge with talents is 26,37%.

so... what is the veredict? can I? Will I take sh*t loads of damage because of the nerf? or should I just forget about it and give my healers a break and go as dps ?

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    Before doing ToC imo, get The Ulduar crafted tank gear, good boost in your HP pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

I think the only realy upgrade from ulduar craft gear i get are boots, view comparison here.

will see how much the runed orbs are going for in my server, dont wanna spend 108 conquest "stones" for it.

am soon getting new ilevel 226 gloves and 245 shoulders that might help.

Gear-wise yes you can, your health is low however.

Get a better trinket than the Repelling Charge. You can drop it and still be over 540, put some time and gold into your JC and make the trinket. Also the JC gems will boost your hp.

Quote Originally Posted by vine View Post
    Gear-wise yes you can, your health is low however.

Get a better trinket than the Repelling Charge. You can drop it and still be over 540, put some time and gold into your JC and make the trinket. Also the JC gems will boost your hp.
    yeah, I droped herbalism recently (had it for lifeblood) and will put JC instead (for obvious reasons), and am upping a rogue while getting mats for upping JC but I work long hourse during week, and during weekend I surf as well, so don't have much time. I am however going to get rid of Repelling Charge and try to get the 111 stam trink (blue from AN). And am slowly getting 30 stam Gems while I dont up JCing.

thanks for the tip, i actually noticed yesterday I would be 542 at Defence removing the defence trink.

+ Reply to Thread