+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What am I geared for? ...

What am I geared for? ...

I quit several months ago and I have come back with little knowledge of where I should be in the brackets of raiding... Please take a look at my profile and tell me where I should go and focus on next.

The World of Warcraft Armory

I'd suggest to try some Ulduar10 or even ToC10 when you got a solid group.
    However, Ulduar25 cant be wrong either.
    With better gear, you can focus on your HP pool and don't need to watch out for falling below 540 def.

Besides: enchanting your Helmet, Pauldrons and Cloak won't hurt.

Farm the Black Heart(massive stam boost) in the new instance on normal mode, do a couple of farm runs in heroic mode(there's a tanking ring you might be interested in) and then step into Uld 10.

You will want to do the daily heroic quests and Archavon's Chamber for the new badges. There might even be some normal badge stuff you'll want to pick up. Badge stuff hast been boosted to iLvl226 in the meantime.

But seriously, get the Black Heart, enchant your stuff, pick up some T8 for badges and venture forth into Uld 10(which you can already do) brave ma'am.

/salute

Just wondering what my Druid is good enough to tank/heal.
    My tank stats are 28K HP, 35% dodge and 27K Armor.
    My healing 16K HP and 17K MP 2.1 bonus healing and 550 MP5.
    I would like to think I am a pretty good tank/healer here is my link to armory
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    it may show my healing gear but you can still see my talent tree if someone could take a look I would really appreciate it and maybe you could inform me witch dungeons/raids I can do at the moment and what I should change.

Thank you
    George

+ Reply to Thread