+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replacement for Legplates of Sovereignty

Replacement for Legplates of Sovereignty

I've been using Legplates of Sovereignty - Item - World of Warcraft since the beginning of the year and I've barely ever ran 25 man Ulduar. I was wondering at what point people would replace these legs and with what, taking into consideration that the Saronite Plated Legguards - Item - World of Warcraft aren't really an option at present.

The only choices at the same item level or above that I see as being the most attainable are

Wyrmguard Legplates - Item - World of Warcraft
    Wrynn's Legguards of Conquest - Item - World of Warcraft

With the itemisation on some of these pieces, i'm wondering what would be an actual upgrade. Any suggestions would be useful.

Wyrmguard are terrible IMO. Block rating is wasted stat for any kind of hard hitting mobs. The malygos legs are actually pretty awesome. I never did get those. They will probably hold out till you can afford the tier ones.

There's also some nice legs from 25m ToCr. off Jaraxxus. They are better then the equivalent ilvl tier set.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

Which legs you go for also depends alot on the rest of your gear and upgrades need to be evaluated as a part of your full kit.

Are you short on hit? Do you have an abundance of expertise? For straight up EH, the t9 will give you 600 more health and get you 50% of the way to your 2 set bonus

My hit is usually around 175-200. I chuck on my Grim Toll sometimes if I absolutely need to be capped for something.
    I've always had quite a lot of Expertise, even using the KT axe. Currently, its sitting at 39. If i got the T9 legs then it would drop down to close to 30.

Didn't see those legs but yes they do look nice. Legplates of Feverish Dedication - Item - World of Warcraft

Yeah, those are nice but you can't count on a drop.

+ Reply to Thread