+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healer says im squishy.

Healer says im squishy.

First I would like to point out that I have done a few Naxx 10 runs but im in a fail guild and have to pug the runs. Looking for a new guild currently.

Here is my armory link.

any advice would be great.

Thank you

ok first off remove that hit gem from ur belt ... thats a no no ... eat some hit food or something, Sapper extreme or the worg one it gives u 40 stam and 40 hit, tbh your gear is 100% fine for a 10 naxx ... tell ur healer to man up ... healers saying your squishy is mostly an excuse for bad healing ... and in naxx 10 even with the gear you have, a half decent healer should be able to keep u up ... my warrior has some of the best gear the game has to offer atm and i have also been accused of being squishy ... untill one night i i went nuts at the healers ... i gave them a reving for at least a good 5-10 mins straight over vent in front of the entire raid ... and guess what, ive been kept up like a champ ever since

What you're wearing is alright for starting naxx..... back when naxx was the highest thing people were doing.

These days, healers are used to tanks going to naxx with better gear than naxx gear.

Hit up some heroic ToC. You could use The Black Heart trinket, and the Peacekeeper Blade.

Quick gear upgrades:
    Get boots from reg ToC
    Get Black Heart trinket (+126 stam) from reg ToC
    Get shoulders from H ToC
    Get Peacekeeper blade from H ToC
    Get T8 breastplate: 58 conquest badges

Those pieces should be pretty easy to get. Breastplate is the longest, but not very bad for how good it is.

+ Reply to Thread