When we have issues with certain raid members we do the following:
- Have a sit down with them and chat about where they are at
- Discuss with them why "where they are at" isn't "where they are expected to be"
- Outline a plan on how they can reasonably close the gap, not completely, but enough to show progress
- When they fail, explain to them why they are no longer garenteed a raid spot
- Recruit, when a recruit becomes better at their position then they are, they officially lose their raid spot.
There are some people that just simply won't make the change. These people are detrimental to your raid progression. Even though they might be "nice people," if they are holding up your progress, they need to go. It's not a personal issue. You can't disappoint 24 other people because one person doesn't fill their obligations.
Execute for show, tank for dough.