+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Armory Audit

Armory Audit

I feel like I'm getting the daylights stomped out of me in H-ToC and I'm wondering what I can do to improve my average TTL.

While I'm currently wearing a 15/3/53 spec, I'm tanking h-toc in my 8/10/53 spec and instead of the DMC: Greatness I'm using Black Heart. I also have the Furnace Stone as an option but the 1.2k health from the heart seems tough to give up.

The N. Beasts are starting to give me a complex so I'd gladly take any constructive advice to help my poor healers out.

The World of Warcraft Armory

h toc 10 or 25 and u are slightly undergeared to do 25 hard mode but 10 should not be a prob so blame heals

The guild has gotten to Jaraxxus in h-toc-10 and we've not gotten past Beasts p3 in h-25. Working on getting upgrades but its slow-going. Its been a while since I felt undergeared for anything.

Don't sell yourself short your gear isn't bad. I'd agree that htoc 25 is not in your reach.

I wouldn't suggest changing gear too much myself. Consider mongoose over blood draining. DMC doesn't help your survival, pickup another stam trinket (black heart's proc is pretty decent too, 126 stam aside).

You may have to switch to a more survival spec, 15/X/5X is a threat spec. You may also look at your glyphs for buffing your CDs. I am curious why to chose minor glyph of battle over commanding shout (CS), don't you have a paladin or DPS warrior in the raid? Or perhaps you run with another warrior that does CS?

Like I said in my initial post, I'm running the 8/10/53 spec and a black heart for h.toc - I have dmc in because I was running heroics after raid last night.

RE: Mongoose - isn't blade warding better avoidance?

blade ward>all wept enchants and try to do som uld hard modes for phat lewts

if your 8/10/53 spec is more of a survival spec, you are missing imp thunderclap in your spec, i would swap your points in focused rage for it. getting smashed in heroic ToC should be expected, and rolling CD's is a good way to keep yourself alive. the only CD i dont recommend use often is last stand, it can mess up your healers when it falls off.

+ Reply to Thread