+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can I get my stamina up?

How can I get my stamina up?

Hi all!

I have been gearing up to be a MT in naxx, but am usually used as OT since my health is low at ~27K unbuffed... Can someone make any suggestions on how I can get my health > 30K unbuffed?

Here is my armory

try enchanting your gear

Yeah, as the previous poster said - fixing your enchants and gems would be a good place to start.

Here's a punch list:

Get rid of the fire resistance head enchant for the +37 stam/+20 defense.

Get your sons of hodir rep up for the shoulder enchant.

Get defense on your cloak

+defense or +275 health to chest

+40 stam enchant to wrists

Armsman enchant for your mittens

Swap the defense gem in your belt buckle for a stam gem

+22 stam to boots

+defense to shield

+blood draining or accuracy on your weapon

Skinning is a fail profession if you are serious about raid tanking. If you're just planning on rolling around in Naxx, ok, but if you want to do more, get JC or BS for the stam advantage.

Above poster is absolutely correct, correct enchants and gems are a must before asking such questions.

Don't expect miracles with the number of blue items you have. It's pretty normal to hit 30k once you have all epics properly enchanted. Running heroics will get you some better gear through badges (Chest, ring would be starters).

When enchanting, defense enchants (shield, cloak, chest) allow you to sub out defense gems for stamina gems. Be sure to hit all 3 defense enchants. Also prioritize Argent Crusade faction so you can get their tanking arcanum (def/stam).

Keep grinding away at Heroic AN for the stam trinket, along with other upgrades.

i see, yea i am not too familiar with how to enchant properly... i have honored with hodir, and will work on argent crusade faction

I am holy as well that's why i went with skinning for + crit, and it's easy ... lol

I gave you a list of what you want for enchants above. +crit is fine, but if you want to do progression content as a raid tank, you'll want to change professions for the additional stam that JC/BS will give you.

Jewelcrafting would let you socket 3 Smooth Dragon's Eyes for +34 Critical Strike Rating each (Although this isn't really ideal for holy paladins either) And when you put your tank gear on you could have 3 solid dragons' eyes at +51 stam each.

+ Reply to Thread