+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Tanking Help!! 10/25 h toc - VERY SQUISHY!! Someone help!

Warrior Tanking Help!! 10/25 h toc - VERY SQUISHY!! Someone help!

I'm a 36k unbuffed warrior currently progressing through 10/25 man h toc - but for some reason im really really squishy compared to my paladin guild leader - i have 2k less hp than him but he has no trouble being kept up during the fights where i have to most of the time pop my shield wall or last stand everytime in each fight just to survive - the paladin tank has no problem staying alive and does rarely he ever have to pop his shield wall, bubble or lay on hands.....(i usually have to pop shield wall during the twin valkyries special attack or the magnataur's 2nd to 3rd impale on the beasts)

I have 25.39% dodge, 18.81% parry, and 16.87% unbuffed - and usually just socket stam like my guild leader - armory me and can anyone tell me what's wrong with my gear? My toon's name is named Bonecrush and on the server stonemaul - ty in advance

Sometimes it just happens, the boss will get a string of hits on you. From what I see your dodge is low. Get rid of those trinkets, you should be in AV gear for alot of those fights. Raid buff I come in at 31% dodge 19parry 19block. You pick up your dodge you should be ok. You always will have to blow Cds on magnataur because of the stacking buff he gets. Chk my armor if you need. Thats the only real prob I see..
    Just looked again 200-219 lvl rings? And armor plated shotgun? May I ask Y?

Link your armory, and I'll move this to the HALP forums.

Gear and stats seem fine, healer or self perception more than anything, and hardmodes are hard, welcome to chaining cooldowns to survive.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Did you even look at the armory? Honestly you should farmin uld 10/25 for some upgrades. HTOC is hard we have all seen that its gear chk time in there. The trinks out of uld would do u some good.

Well for hard modes you will almost always need cooldowns, so I suggest change your spec a bit and drop Deep wounds and Improved spell reflect to max out Improved Demo shout and Improved Disciplines. Along with that pick up GLyph of Shield Wall and Last stand and this way you will have a cd available every minute. That should help you a lot.

+ Reply to Thread