+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can I improve?

How can I improve?

Hi,
    Here is my armory:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Now the question:

I do not have threat issues. I , usually, don't have HP issues (like dropping too fast). But ToC is making me wonder. Sometimes, on certain fights (like the twins for example), i am dropping like a fly at some point (last stand on CD and trinket, and still dieing).
    Are the healers to blame? Am I doing probably something wrong?

What can I do to improve myself? Especially: are there any enchants/gems/glyphs I should consider getting instead of what I have so far?

Thank you for reading this.

You are dropping like a fly on the twins?
    How is that even possible? in my experience they hit like the girls they are.

Maybe your healers are busy swapping colors, or you take a lot of avoidable damage (too many orbs, maybe, or the twin gets orbs, or you forget to swap during a surge,) but unless you are talking about hard mode, I can't imagine why you'd suddenly take a lot of damage.

yea, maybe the healers are busy doing other shit, but i often find myself forgotten and dropping dead.
    Not really like a fly, but i feel like i could stand more than i do. basically the question would be: what can i do to improve given the current gear? Enchants/gems wise.

I am pretty sure its your healers because you seem to be enchanted and gemed right, and glyphed right. You should probably getting Imp disciplines and Imp demo shout and commanding precence they can all help your survival. But one thing you could do is maybe use multiple gear sets and switching them for different situations could help your survivability.

Honestly, with 38k health, he shouldn't have an issue, if he does, it's either him doing something horribly wrong (like sitting or mooning the boss) or the healers screwing up.

well thank you.
    Thats what I wanted to hear. I wouldn't have minded a suggestion tho either, as im sure i can improve something somewhere.

but thank you.

+ Reply to Thread