I need some help bad. I feel like my dps is low compared to my level of gear. I've read the elitist jerks forums until my eyes are bleeding, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. My rotation is basically charge/rend/MS/SD/overpower in terms of priority. I always keep MS/SD/Overpower on cooldown. When I'm 60-80 rage I'll throw in heroic strikes and slams, but it still feels like I'm playing whack-a-mole with whatever procs first.

I'm putting out about 4-4.5k dps in raids and I feel like I should be 5k+ in my gear. In case my armory shows my pvp gear, I have 2pc t9 and alot of ilvl 226/245 gear. I have 646 arp based on tooltip (52.45%) +16% from battle stance and 2pc t9 which puts me at 68.45%. When you add in grim toll that puts me at 118.14%. I can't really swap out Grim Toll because my hit already isn't high enough (193 = 5.89%), but I was considering getting Banner of Victory to replace it and figuring out a way to raise my hit through other items I have or re-gemming hit a bit. I could use some help as this is frustrating the ish out of me.

A link to my gear - The World of Warcraft Armory

A link to our most recent TOC 25 - World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis