+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to do with my first Crusade Trophy

What to do with my first Crusade Trophy

Due to my schedule and my guild (casual, non-raiding work guild), I NEVER get to raid anything good and am always stuck in PUG land trying to farm emblems/rare drops to get good gear. Last night I was lucky enough to hook up with a guild that semi-PUGs people that are recommended to them to fill out their raids. We did TOC 25 and I was lucky enough to win a Trophy of the Crusade (I actually won 2 but had to pass the 2nd because I had one hahaha). Anyway I am not sure what to use this on. Here is my current setup:

The World of Warcraft Armory

Also I had 36 emblems last night, but prior to the trophy I had been saving up for Clutch of Fortification to replace Signet of the Imp Fortress, which I went ahead and bought, so now I am down to 1 Emblem of Triumph. As I said, I rarely get to raid, so assume that I am getting maybe 6-8 emblems of Triumph a week between H Dailies, Koralon, and TOC 10/25 pugs (never gotten past PVP battle in either).

So which T9.5 should I save up for?? I'm thinking the chest is probably the best up in terms of stat distribution and longevity, but I am completely open to other options. Just want to make sure I dont waste this very precious trophy.

Thanks!

They are all really minor upgrades other than the shoulders which you have. The first piece I would get is the chest. After that I would try and get the leggings. Those are the only clear upgrades.

The hands I would get and put them into an avoidance set. The head is worsly itemized than the t8.5 with all that block value on it and the only thing it has on it is 15 armor. If you do get the head I would just put it into a block set to use for trash pulls.
    Last edited by krc; 09-08-2009 at 06:52 PM.

I was actually asking about T9.5 stuff, along the lines of since I only have 1 trophy, what do I use it on?

I would honestly go with the chest piece a huge upgrade, the legs are a pretty big upgrade but not as much as the chest. The head piece is a small upgrade and so are the hands but you lose hit with the hands also. The shoulders you can get with a few more days of heroic dailies the badge shoulders which are better than the t9.5

+ Reply to Thread