+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things that make us laugh.

Things that make us laugh.

I'm curious to know, since i have a few stories myself, what is the funniest thing that has ever occured for you folks while raiding?
    My personal favorite.
    First week ulduar is out, and my guild is finally walking up those steps after defeating iron council. Our druid tank is running a little bit ahead of the group. Not knowing that the space before the chasm is a boss fight, he runs on in.....and "OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?" is heard in vent .....
    "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" /bear death
    I laughed for a good while at the top of those steps, and it still makes me chuckle thinking about it.
    I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Curator auto run, I went afk going to bathroom and while everyone else buffing when getting up i hit num lock and my char ran into curator wiping the group fun fun

Quote Originally Posted by Glittersmith View Post
    Thanks for that, so this means there is no way you can keep your entire dps on the boss, completely ignoring the adds untill the burrow phase. In 25 man this is what my guild is doing and does not listen to any of my arguments, and we keep wiping after one of the offtanks dies.
    What is the most optimal add management solution? To have all your ranged dps on nuking the adds, while everyone else stays on the boss, or assign only few groups for this task?

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse View Post
    Thanks for that, so this means there is no way you can keep your entire dps on the boss, completely ignoring the adds untill the burrow phase. In 25 man this is what my guild is doing and does not listen to any of my arguments, and we keep wiping after one of the offtanks dies.
    What is the most optimal add management solution? To have all your ranged dps on nuking the adds, while everyone else stays on the boss, or assign only few groups for this task?
    Wrong thread? D:
    Dr D. L. Kazzak wins a Nobel Prize for his discovery that indeed, all mortals will perish.

Quote Originally Posted by GiANTBOMB View Post
    Wrong thread? D:
    That makes it amusing, and so I guess it is actually on topic

Upon our first arrival at Mimi...
    Rhyseh: "Ooh look, a big red button. I wonder what that does? It says do not push! I want to push it now!!!" /pushes button
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.ordnance-guild.org - Ordnance is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Tygorl View Post
    Upon our first arrival at Mimi...
    Rhyseh: "Ooh look, a big red button. I wonder what that does? It says do not push! I want to push it now!!!" /pushes button
    lol, o btw nice to see more and more aussie on tankspot

Hi friends,
    I like jokes which make me laugh.I would like to share a joke:
    Q:Why did the woman cross the road?
    A I don't know, the real question is, why was she out of the kitchen?
    share some jokes here which make all to be laugh.

Enjoy!!!!!

My first time OT-ing in OS, we were just coming up to Sarth, when the Fury Warrior, in our 10-man, suddenly charged him! I instinctively and without hesitation hit Intervene, even though I knew it was a wipe.

As we were re-grouping, I asked him wtf, happened...

Before he answered, the RL said that he was purposefully trying to get killed early, so that he could get the achievement for not getting hit by flame. Apparently, everyone knew this, but me...

I later mailed him a bill, for my repairs, as a joke.

He sent me a Titan Destroyer, with his apologies for not letting me know what was up...we've been friends ever since!
    -"Just like a buzzin' fly, I come into your life, I'll float away, like honey in the sun..."--Tim Buckley

there was this fact in Kharazan where I was tanking and asked someone to pull the ranged mob from the dancer pack from distance (with a silence or something similar).

Somehow in italian with a bit of dialect one of my rogue understood "pull the ranged" instead of "pull it from ranged" and then I saw him running toward the mobs near the other packs of full elites T,T

I don't know if this translates well for you but the misunderstading was epic for us and we still use it in raid

Comm teacher wanted us to write about something we live with as long as it's sarcastic.

Follows the three-page issue about how gossip turned an electricist into a green alien gangster, teo meters tall, infatuated with a brick and smuggling squirrels to foreign countries.

One of the funniest moments was in Kara, when someone ran ahead into the next room after Aran (with the casting ghosts), a couple of dead people later (tanks and healers were at the back) and I hear on vent - "run", followed by "DI someone fast" a couple of paces later and I got DI'ed! Ofc a quick inspection of the raid (the rest of whom died within seconds) showed that I was the only one of the people who had survived the initial "pull" who had absolutely no resurrecting abilities

More recently 12 of us went to Sunwell at level 80 for the achievement, on Felmyst our RL took it upon himself to call "north", "middle", "south" during the air phase, after a couple of wipes (I think only one or two of us had ever been there before) caused by several people not following instructions our RL yelled "north north" ....10 seconds later ... all 12 of us were mind controlled - so much for following instructions
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

First time tanking Kologarn, I'm running in to drop DnD around the body and didn't realize that there's nothing to stop you from running off the edge. I still take crap for that from my guild: everytime I run to grab him now: "Hey Other, watch that first step....."

I have my Mages blinking on autorun inside Kologarn's gap (don't even know why they have to blink tbh)

+ Reply to Thread