+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking Weapon PVP for PVE?

Tanking Weapon PVP for PVE?

Been searching the forums for a good discussion on this.

For one what is the disadvantage over PVP weapons over the PVE ones for DK tank.

Currently I'm stuck using Inevitable Defeat still, where as I'm quite well geared our guild is currently doing 25 man Keepers still.

I do not see any solid upgrades other than World Carver, but I do not plan on us continuing to run Ignis runs but instead focusing on finishing up the keepers and on to Yogg.

The PVP weapons look vastly superior from an EH perspective, threat isn't a problem for me at all I get way ahead very quickly except for Hodir even with just ED.

So question one is am I missing a disadvantage for working towards one of these weapons.

and what is the most easily attainable PVP weapons at the moment as I think even the lowest PVP weapons still available are upgrades at this point by a long shot with huge sta upgrades and much higher damage ranges.

I'm realize I need an arena rating, I believe I need 1800 rating now, but I'm not sure if that's completely correct + arena points + honor points ( I have 60k honor sitting around )

I've seen quite a few DK tanks using PvP weapons to tank with. Seems pretty effective for them...the one downside I can think of is that the PvP weapons don't have strength (WHY they don't have any strength is unknown), so you lose some parry from that...but otherwise, yeah for pure EH it's hard to beat PvP weapons.

So with the latest season is Furious being removed?
    and there is two levels of Relentless the cheaper one requires an arena rating of 1800 in 3v3 or 5v5.

Is that all valid information?

Yeah the furious weapons were removed. There's 2 tiers of relentless weapons available, one at 1800 rating and one at 2200.

+ Reply to Thread