+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wintergrasp Koralon

32k sounds reasonable, are you spliting the meteor fists damage between yourself and another tank? If not then that's why your dying.

I'm at about 32k hp unbuffed also (Frost DK) and I've tanked it on both 10 and 25; sounds like a healing issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Winkle View Post
    32k sounds reasonable, are you spliting the meteor fists damage between yourself and another tank? If not then that's why your dying.
    Well, I was the OT. I did 10 man just fine. I got kicked from the 25 man group.

32K is fine for 25man. I went into a 25man with 32k unbuffed and around 40k when buffed. No issues at all. Sounds like a healer problem. Also you do not need to Kite this boss. Me and the OT simply rotated the boss. When he spawned a flame patch under use we turn him 1/4 of a turn to get out of the fire. Very easy fight if people just get out of the fire.

I was wondering if people could answer some questions on Koralon. The intention of it is to see how to tackle Earth, Wind and Fire, but clearly Koralon is the hardest challenge simply because you need to bring him down with minimum damage intake so you aren't spent for the other 2, who are easy IF you have a break.

General
    -Using resist gear (Fire Resist for Koralon, Nature resist for emalon). Bear in mind, this will likely be coming from TBC crafted/badge gear, a serious EH drop, and also assuming potential tanks are LWers who has access to appropriate 70 resist to wrists. I heard it did work for progession S3D. Targets are Fire for Koralon, and Nature for Emalon/Archavon
    -Usefullness of exotic (generally pvp) abilities generally not taken normally in pve (acclimation for frost DKs, reduced spell damage talents, etc.)
    -Raid composition constraints (limiting melee due to chain lightnings, etc.)

Warriors (because I don't have one VoA ready)
    -Warrior T8.5 4 pc bonus vs EH from better gear
    -Anything spell reflectable?? And can it hurt the boss for good dps?

DKs
    -Average Healing for blood DKs, as it applies to how much external healing is required to keep up one (Incoming Dmg - Avoidance - Mitigated dmg -Self healed=???). Hoping somebody like Satorri can napkin-math something.
    -Anybody with actual experience using skilled unholy DK(s) and well timed AMZ during breath attacks, and AMS for other times?

Had to watch it twice.. Aliena's voice was too sexy to focus ^^

Kazie

did it a week ago, me as OT in 41k hp MT on 50k and 2 suckass healers.. extremly easy -.-

Agree on Kazie's last comment though =D

+ Reply to Thread