+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Orc War: Last Laugh Vs Titanguard

Orc War: Last Laugh Vs Titanguard

With LL and the orc racial, I have 32 exp, but I gain more of the same stats on each weapon with the higher ilevel titanguard, plus slightly harder hitting devasates but lose 5 exp rating. which would be better in your opinion

I've stuck with the LL and haven't regretted it=T

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I stuck with LL as well, when you compare the stats, I really didn't think that it would have been considered an upgrade with losing the racial. At least for me, I found I held a much better balance of stats keeping LL. It's all a matter of what works best for you I suppose.

It's really just trading DPS for expertise...and using a fairy sword when you could be using a manly axe.

Up to you, really...

I never got a chance to tank 25 man KT so of course I never got LL (I was raiding with my mage for a few months). So, when I got Titanguard I was very happy, but being an Orc I think if I ever went into Naxx again and had a chance on LL, I'd roll on it and use it. I love axes, but my Titanguard is no fairy sword, it's a manly sword that has pure energy running down the blade for epic hits.

For orc warrior:
    Last Laugh ---> Sorthalis ---> Ardent Guard
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by Crommi View Post
    For orc warrior:
    Last Laugh ---> Sorthalis ---> Ardent Guard
    Blood Fury wouldn't be unreasonable I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanstone View Post
    Blood Fury wouldn't be unreasonable I would think.
    I'd only consider it as an alternative to Last Laugh on fights where you're really struggling with threat and can afford to lose stamina and avoidance. It's not something you'd use when tackling on new bosses.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

I'd say Hellscream Slicer would be far, far better for an Orc warrior. The buff to devastate makes it really tasty, but the fact that a lot of tank gear is really lacking hit rating makes it that bit tastier.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlhungus View Post
    I'd say Hellscream Slicer would be far, far better for an Orc warrior. The buff to devastate makes it really tasty, but the fact that a lot of tank gear is really lacking hit rating makes it that bit tastier.
    And a socket for an extra boost to stam compared to your average tank weapon.

+ Reply to Thread