Difference is
    +9 armor
    +2 strength
    +6 stamina
    +51 Parry
    +3 hit rating
    - 5 defense rating
    - 44 dodge

It seems like when I try them on raid buffed I gain 60 stam and lose avoidance due to losing the 5 def rating. am I missing something here? I know there should not be much difference between ilevel 226 and ilevel 232 but this things seem a little off to me?
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 08-30-2009 at 01:10 PM.

The stat changes are exactly what they should be. It's probably a 1% upgrade, not much at all. If you happen across it, go ahead and take it. Otherwise, let someone have it.

I'd say no. They are not an upgrade, though their iLevel is higher.

The dreadscale bracers are much better for a prot warrior, as the increased parry rating allows for more rage generation. Parry = rage, Dodge != rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gylas View Post
    The dreadscale bracers are much better for a prot warrior, as the increased parry rating allows for more rage generation. Parry = rage, Dodge != rage.
    How is parry rage? If you are refering to slightly increased attack speed caused by parries, that hardly matters.

But if you are saying that parried hits provide rage (other than Shield Spec rage), then you are wrong.

Dodge, blocks, and parries all generate rage when specced for it. Parry might give .00001% more rage because of the haste, but who cares.

+ Reply to Thread