+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Debating on Triumph Libram

Debating on Triumph Libram

Atm.. my pally uses the conquest badge libram for tanking.. i was looking at the triumph one.. the 200 dodge rating is nice but is it worth the change?

I can't comment on the Paladin Libram, but my DK Sigil with the same stats is up nearly 100%. It was a great investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alihu View Post
    Atm.. my pally uses the conquest badge libram for tanking.. i was looking at the triumph one.. the 200 dodge rating is nice but is it worth the change?
    firstly until next patch the old badge libram is better than the conquest badge libram, 352 block value >272.

It's a good dodge libram but its really up to what you prefer spending badges on.

If you value threat over avoidance for the encounter, use the LoO (iLVL 200 Emblem of Heroism libram). If your survival is more important than than threat, use the LoD (ilvl 245 Emblem of Valiance libram).

ATM, the LoSS (226 Ilvl Conquest libram) is worse than the LoO, as it has less block value and they buffed the LoO's uptime so it's up all the time.

Was using the Triumph Libram on Algalon last night, seems to be up at all times, definitely worth getting if you don't wanna get your T9 pieces asap.
    The Ashbringer...

yeah i realised that the heroism one was alot better... i was going to downgrade to that when i finished up with the conquest badges ha.. thanks for the input guys much appericated

+ Reply to Thread