+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improvements for Raiding Uld 25

Improvements for Raiding Uld 25

So far, this site has been extremely helpful in terms of how to best propel my DK into the next level of tanking. At the moment I am kinda stuck. Right now my guild raids uld 25 and 10. I offtank in 10mans, and backup tank in 25.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Right now I have no clue what to do with my DK other than run heroics to badge buy minor upgrades (triumphs take too long). And mostly likely will get passed on getting gear and will have to wait.

I want to improve but my only limit it seems is to wait my turn. My next upgrade is the T8 Helm, and eventually the triumph badge ring. I want to know if there is something in front of me that is missing in my DK that I can use to improve. Right now the only thing I see that is obvious is upgrading all my gems to 30 stams, raising exp, replacing blues, and badge gear.

Let me know what you all think, maybe if there is nothing to add I will just offer advice to others eventually when I get to that level.

Small upgrades add up. Don't wait around for those huge upgrades.
    Last edited by Grakkur; 08-28-2009 at 05:53 PM.

umm go do some naxx 10 and 25 your gear is not up to par to be tanking anything but trash in uld 25

but I do, and I can.

+ Reply to Thread