+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boss base damage numbers?

Boss base damage numbers?

Is there any site/post around that lists each of the wotlk boss base damage values? Such as what algalon's main/off hand swings hit for before mitigation?

Ooh that would be an awesome resource.

Of course you could browse countless WWS & WMO logs and do the calculations to find out the damage before mitigation etc. It would be nice if that work was done already and available as a resource. Post here if you find it.

many of the wowwiki boss pages have a rough damage range that the boss hits for, usually after armor is taken into account. Should be able to extrapolate the base damage from that.

Well I could do that myself from lookin over all different logs. That would be painful tho. Back in TBC it seemed easy to find these kind of numbers but I can't find em for wotlk.

Stuff like -ap debuffs(talented/untalented), armor auras/totems, 10% damage reduction(priest/shaman), the 3% less damage from vigi/sanc, 3% less from disc priests, plate vs feral armor, indestructible potions and blocking all make it really different.

Armor on accessories/capes also change things.

Algalon melee's for 11-12k/offhand less than 6k with all possible buffs and 34k armor and a talented -ap shout/pally debuff, almost twice as much on 25 from what videos show.

Well I know how hard he hits me, heh. I've killed him on both 10 and 25man. I was just lookin for a ez-access chart or something for all wotlk bosses.

+ Reply to Thread