+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trial of the champion

trial of the champion

I have tanked trial of the champion heroic several times but today i noticed i got crit 2 times when fighting the 2nd boss...the paladin guy. All my talents etc are unchanged from what they always are and i never noticed a debuff,any idea what might have caused this?

Did you accidently hit the 'x' key? When sitting, you'll get crit, obviously... Maybe when you turn around to avoid the Raidance?

However, he could just have more than the usual chance to crit, but when tanking him, I haven't noticed anything really -- I don't tend to notice my HP much these days when tanking heroics.

You weren't seeing thing Eadric the pure has Vengeance - Spell - World of Warcraft spell.

Nothing you can do about it when he casts it next hit is a crit no matter what but he doesnt hit that hard :-)

So no your X key is safe ^.^
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

There are 2 different places in in the new 5 man where mobs can crit, one gains a self buff the other uses unbalancing strike similar to thorim
    Last edited by Darksend; 08-27-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksend View Post
    There are 2 different places in in the new 5 man where mobs can crit, one gains a self buff the other uses unbalancing strike similar to thorim
    I vote on the unbalancing strike, reducing defense by 100. Druids have so gotten used to crit immunity through talents that they have forgotten that it assumes 400 defense at level 80. Losing 25% of your defense skill as a debuf is pretty big.

Thankx for replies guys.
    Uglybbtoo no i never seen that lol obviously im not paying attention and just mashing as per usual in heroics.
    Dont get me wrong the crits never hurt about 8k i think but i know they were crits.
    And vanimas lol u think im gunna be so silly as to hit the X key twice while tanking a boss in heroic,raid or whatever :P

+ Reply to Thread