+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low HP

Low HP

Hey..
    Im a warrior tank and i seem to have really low Health compared to all the other tanks.. I see all other tanks roaming around with 32k+ and all I have 28k Here's a link to my armoury.The World of Warcraft Armory . Please could someone take alook at my gear and see if they can figure out whats wrong... You will also see im barely, barely defence capped.. Thats because im tyring to stack stamina gems as much as I can but it seems to make no difference what so ever.

Thanks

Low general gear level. That's all.

Your HP seems fine with the gear you got. A few things you can pick up to improve your Sta would be the The Black Heart - Item - World of Warcraft pick up a Heavy Borean Armor Kit - Item - World of Warcraft for bracers and use the shield wall glyph. I wouldn't recommend putting the +40 sta on bracers until you get an decent pair your going to have for awhile. I saw that your a Blacksmith the 2 extra sockets are a huge upgrade as well. Only other thing I would recommend is try and keep from nerfing your threat stats, hit and expertise.

Yes, your gear level is just low, it will go up. Also, please don't compare yourself to druid bear tanks, blood DKs or (paladins for now). Warriors and most other DKs inherently have issues getting up to those levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugan View Post
    Your HP seems fine with the gear you got. A few things you can pick up to improve your Sta would be the The Black Heart - Item - World of Warcraft
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Dugan View Post
    pick up a Heavy Borean Armor Kit - Item - World of Warcraft for bracers and use the shield wall glyph. I wouldn't recommend putting the +40 sta on bracers until you get an decent pair your going to have for awhile. I saw that your a Blacksmith the 2 extra sockets are a huge upgrade as well. Only other thing I would recommend is try and keep from nerfing your threat stats, hit and expertise.
    If you want a cheaper enchant than 40 stamina, try defense to bracers from old TBC, that is much cheaper and more effective than the patch. But the idea is right, put SOMETHING there.

Put 16 defense to cloak, 22 defense to chest. Don't worry about hit for now, but do put expertise/stamina gems instead of pure stamina to hit the stamina/defense socket bonuses (they add up), ignore any other socket bonuses like dodge, sub in some more defense/stam gems to hit 540 without repelling charge. That should prepare you for getting Black Heart from regular ToC, dropping repelling charge for it. With those changes you should get up to 30k unbuffed, a respectable number to have as a warrior.

If you have the badges, the conquest neckpiece is pretty decent.

For some reason I can't see your meta, but I hope its 32 stam + 2% armor.

+ Reply to Thread