+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Increasing DPS and/ or survivability

Increasing DPS and/ or survivability

The World of Warcraft Armory

Just looking for tips and ways to better increase DPS and survivability, any enchant tweak or gem tweak advice would be awesome!

Last night in HVH I was pulling 1.8k dps, and other times in Naxx 10 I have been able to pull down 2.6k DPS, so I am fairly confident in my rotation and Rune use. (Mainly as I follow whats on the DPS guide for Frost and Unholy)

I am building a DEF set, but am not worried about that gear set currently so much as doing what I can to max my DPS out of 10 man and 5 man gear.

When I am using my Unholy spec I equip Edge of Ruin (Edge of Ruin - Item - World of Warcraft) instead of my two Ebon blade swords.

Other than that the gear equipped is the best I have been able to get so far, but I have stored up a large number of emblems to buy stuff based off of peoples Advice.

Is there a 2h spec for Frost thats as good as the DW specs are currently? What about a Frost Tanking spec? I ask as Frost has quickly become my Talent Tree of choice as its far more fun than Unholy lately.

Answered in another thread I stumbled upon.

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread