+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thunderfury

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。

Thunderfury

ok well I've been trying to get the bindings for awhile now, around 1 month, how long do you guys thing it will take to get both? and how great is it to this day?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

After 1 month of farming Baron with healer I decided to solo him, bum, binding dropped :-). Garr's binding took me 3 or 4 months cant really remember exactly. If you plan to farm, good thing is to get some groups to BWL going to get all the ores, nothing is so annoying as sitting with both bindings in your backpack without elementium bars to turn them in, trust me :-)

dude i have been farming barron geddon on my alliance and horde warrior who have all the mats and and the right binding ... for over a year now and geddons binding has not dropped for either one

It took me 4 years of constantly farming Geddon to get my Left Binding

Yea I might start working on getting the mats while working on the bindings, gonna go back in MC today when ever realms are up and a friend are two are on. wish me luck with at least one binding.

I got mine in 4 weeks.
    I was on my alt and saw both of the bindings drop 3 days apart for another warrior i knew.
    I know of someone who have had garrs binding prior to AQ40 coming out and they just got the other last march, farming every week.

You want it farm it, no other advice will make you happy

GL!

I'm gonna get Thunderfury aswell. Not because the item is good, but because of the significance of the questline. :P
    The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

for me it's all about the challenge of getting it. Having it shows luck/skill to me xD

I'm sure you can agree there is not much skill involved running a level 60 instance at level 80.

Lock your toon at 60 and then you can use the word skill. If you don't, you just need luck.
    Vexed
    Bronzebeard - US

Been almost a year for me, still waiting on Garr's binding. I already have all of the mats in the bank. Thankfully it's Garr which I can still solo.

4 years with no Garr binding.
    During that time I've actually acquired 30 bars (3x10) for the quest and sold 2x10 during TBC.

It took me about 6 weeks of running on Geddon to get the second binding. The first one had been in my bank for about 3 years or so.

I really wish they would make the Legendary items BOA though, even if they kept an appropriate level cap to the tier of content they come from. My warrior got shelved shortly after 3.1 and I miss wandering around with the ball of lightning on my back =/

+ Reply to Thread