+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T6 armor guy?

T6 armor guy?

was wondering if anyone knows what happened to this guy? was really wanting to see the awesome pics of the full T6 guy at Blizzcon.

He was makeing it for 2010 contest

That would be kingharbromm. I believe production has temporarily halted; you could always PM him and ask.

Yeah, money issues are pretty tight here in Citadel Adbar. As soon as I have some more disposable income, I'll get back to it.

On a side note, I'm not 100% sure it'll be Onslaught now. So many decent armors have come out since then that I might consider something else.

I'm honestly leaning more toward the gold Grand Marshall armor now.
    "Feel the fury of the mountain!" ~ King Magni Bronzebeard, Lord of Ironforge

Quote Originally Posted by kingharbromm View Post
    Yeah, money issues are pretty tight here in Citadel Adbar. As soon as I have some more disposable income, I'll get back to it.

On a side note, I'm not 100% sure it'll be Onslaught now. So many decent armors have come out since then that I might consider something else.

I'm honestly leaning more toward the gold Grand Marshall armor now.
    If you prefer the shiny, clean look of a paladin, over the rugged look of a warrior... But do you?!

Most definately no. Warriors are the best! Bloody knuckles and sweat of the brow!

The Grand Marshall armor, though, is the best looking, imho. It also can be worn by a warrior.

The other idea I've been toying with is rather than buy armor (which is gonna cost me about $8000) I could just have various weapons commissioned for me. Not made in the hollow metal style like the Brutalizer was, but in a real forged metal like a normal sword is made.

I think I could pay $800 - $1200 for a fully-forged, one-of-a-kind Armageddon or Last Laugh.
    "Feel the fury of the mountain!" ~ King Magni Bronzebeard, Lord of Ironforge

+ Reply to Thread