+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalParrish View Post
    Aliena, do you have your kgpanel artwork up as an individual download anywhere? Just curious if you did XD If not, i'm guessing I can just download the whole UI package and just copy the kgpanel folder?
    Good idea, I will shortly.

Awesome! You rock :3

Hey Aliena. I use your UI on my priest and I have one problem. Grid is all the way to the right. I see the anchor button but it won't move grid. Can't find the unlock button either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciruss View Post
    Hey Aliena. I use your UI on my priest and I have one problem. Grid is all the way to the right. I see the anchor button but it won't move grid. Can't find the unlock button either.
    /grid config and it should be under layout and framelock not 100% sure but its highly likely...

Hello there sorry to bother but i've tried to solve the problem i have myself then i went through every post in this thread but still cant figure it out so i was hoping i could get some help from you Aliena. I cannot seem to find how to configure PitBull so that the Player layout would swap for vehicle layour whenever i mount a vehicle. I find it very bothering really when i have to use any kind of thing considered as vehicle whether in WG, ToC or during questing Thanks for your reply in advance. (Btw i have went through ALL the items in the PitBull config but i just can't find it)

I wonder how could I make pitbull look like that, can anyone post a guide or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    /grid config and it should be under layout and framelock not 100% sure but its highly likely...
    Thanks this worked, I stopped playing WoW for a bit do to some RL issues.

suggestion, can you put just your grid settings up for download? i tend to make my ui's from scratch but your grid setup is very nice. i can pick out the setting files and such myself, but i figured others who dont know what they need to pick out would love to be able to get your grid on its own also

edit: i picked out your grid stuff from the files, but when im on my druid i get bell dings a lot.. do you know whats doing it? its making me want to punch my dog in her face.

Quote Originally Posted by squats View Post
    its making me want to punch my dog in her face.
    Thats mean

Quote Originally Posted by Sphaera View Post
    Hi, i'd like to know how u setup your pitbull cast bar to look like that. Ty

-Sphaera
    I thinks shes using quartz

This sure does look awesome! and I did copy some of the addons from the list.My only problem is with Kgpanels, I've never used that mod before and even though I have your kgart file in my interface/addon folder, they aren't showing up for me for some reason

Kg panel artwork

Just a quick question. Did you ever get you kg panel artwork in a separate download somewhere?

Thanks in advance for answering.

I'm not to happy atm. I just got my new comp, runs windows 7. I've been trying to get your action bars to work for the past hour.. When I go to profiles on dominos and click priest then set nothing happens. I installed everything right since I redid it twice.

Font?

What is the font you're using to display your name beside your unit frame? How did you make it that font, Pitbull or a font changing addon? I love it, but I don't know the name of it.

Thanks much, keep up the great work!

hi quick question. when i downloaded this everything worked fine except for there were no action bars anywhere. i tried to go into dominos and unlock them and none even popped up. any suggestions would be appreciated. trying to get this working for my shaman

New version of your UI is ace aliena! been wanting it uploaded since the icc videos, thanks

Ey Aliena, i download (the latest) version but i can't get the minimap to look like that?
    And what profile is the Pitbull frames? Because it shows the same as the old one.
    Stokbrood from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Paladin -- Bloodscalp
    Kruidenboter from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Priest -- Bloodscalp

Defaultcopy3 for Pitbull

SexyMap is more of a pain to configure.
    /sexymap
    Borders
    Minimap shape: Faded Square, Background Texture: Moo, Border Texture: RothSquare, BorderEdgeSize: 48

+ Reply to Thread