+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

You have a stacking aura? or buff bar? list between the chat bar and the player health bar. When I installed, that covered up my chat bar, and I want to move it. What's the addon called, I can't seem to find the anchor for it?

@medji85

That addon is fortexorcist... type /fx or /fw and you can toggle the lock button.

@ Aliena, your awesome I use your videos and armory practically as my priest bible . Thank you so much for putting up this post. It helped me find addons I was dying to get. Most help full pro guild ever!? cheers guys

hey i see that u use grid , but i dont see that u use another addon like click to actually heal with. i was always told that u cant use grid without an addon like that is that true and im just not seeing it on urs.

Thanks so much.

You don't need an addon like clique to use Grid. If you downloaded her UI, you'll see in her macros that she uses mouseover macros rather than Clique, which to me, is much more efficient. If you want to see what I'm talking about, just check your macros, because her macros come included in her WTF folder automatically.

Sorry if this has been covered already but i was wondering what addon is used to show the raid members buffs when you mouseover them? The one that puts them over the tooltip box. Is it something from grid or an entirely different addon? Thanks in advance

After going back thru the posts and looking at screenies i found that the addon i was asking about is called Tip Tac, incase anyone else was wondering what it was.
    Last edited by julie0486; 02-23-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Hi I really love this UI and want to use it however because everything was so small I went to video settings and made the UI bigger which of course moved everything how can i move forte bars and kgpanel stuff around to fit ??

Hey, I like your UI, but I can't seem to get it working. I downloaded it and followed your steps on wowinterface, but there seem to be no profiles on any of the addons. Is there a way to fix this? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Edit: I reinstalled it and got it to work! It's beautiful. Is there a way I can make font sizes bigger though? Like in the guild frame?
    Last edited by Aoric; 02-26-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Aliena i was just wanting to know how you got power aruas to show the icons of the spells im playing resto shaman an would like to do the same effect for riptide and such

fail just found the youtube vid sorry

Great pack, but it lacks subfolder in wtf\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables folder. So no Dominos, no Grid, no PA, no Skada, no Stuf settings applied. Config.wtf has "SET gxResolution "1680x1050" record, although the description on the wowinterface says about 1920x1200...
    Aliena, beg you - update plz

Does anyone know if this will work on a 1920 x 1080 resolution monitor or will the slight difference require some adjustments?

It is outdated

Plz update UI so soon as possible / AnT!

how did you get the grid to look like that? mine has this huge excess box around it :S

Aliena Love The UI but i cant figure out how to raise the size of the then Font every thing is way to little i can barely read it even my guild tab is uber small and i did install the UI via your instructions on the wow interface website

Thanks

Ace- detheroc- pally prot

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxuss420 View Post
    how did you get the grid to look like that? mine has this huge excess box around it :S
    In the grid control panel there is an option to lock the grid frame. Hopefully this takes care of it for you

Hey I wanna download this mostly because I'm lazy and I don't wanna mess with my UI, but when I go to download it at Wowinterface, I just get a .rar file that I can do nothing woth. Maybe I'm stupid or something can someone tell me how to download it properly, as I'm not too computer knowledgeable especially when it comes to managing folders etc.

Also I know this UI is optimized for 1900 x 1200 I think how do you make it work for one smaller than that?

I got it to download it definately didn't come out like it should I gotta still mess with it =(. I got rid of the stuff I don't want =) and added stuff I did want (IE my guild uses DBM), and I use clique)

Hi,
    I just installed quartz for the first time today. There are 3 cast bars aside from mine that I can't seem to get rid of(target, pet and focus). I have tried unclicking the "enable" box for all three of these but they still won't go away Any help appreciated!

Hey Aliena, I know you have probably had this question before.. but what do you use to record the videos you make for tankspot??

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread