+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Quote Originally Posted by Mezil View Post
    I am trying to figure out what the small unit frame is between her Player and Target unit frames. If focus is off to the left does anyone know what that center small one is? I appreciate all of your community contributions.
    That's Target of Target.

What is the addon used for the name plates that i see in the Magmaw fight video you did?

BTW, keep up the great work with those videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymunasta View Post
    What is the addon used for the name plates that i see in the Magmaw fight video you did?

BTW, keep up the great work with those videos.
    Stuf unit frames im guessing.

edit; yeah it's STUF unit frames.

edit2: get this in early on in the page :P the cooldown slider addon in the UI is FORTEXORCIST
    Last edited by Illidra; 01-26-2011 at 04:18 AM.
    justin.tv/Belligra

Watch me play SC2 ladder and enjoy the lolz

Sorry, clarification to my question, whats the name plates addon above mobs heads, not the target and target of target unit frames...

That would be Tidy Plates > Neon.

Sorry if this has been answered before but how does aliena get her power aura icons to disappear and reappear according to when they pop up from CD's? ive tinkered around for quite awhile and have had no luck, any help would be appreciated!

ps. nevermind all sorted!
    Last edited by kaner; 01-27-2011 at 05:10 PM.

i think i may be having a brain fart moment.

but as far as i can see i was having a brainfart.
    Last edited by Illidra; 01-31-2011 at 02:39 AM.
    justin.tv/Belligra

LOVE this UI but ever since I got it my text has shrunken in size horribly >_< I tried to go into Stuf and change the font size but I don't see anywhere to do that, though I do see where you can change the type of font. My chat font size is fine, because I can obviously fix that by right clicking, but everything else on my screen is so tiny that it hurts my eyes.

Some font is perfectly fine, some is not. For example: when I open my character sheet, all of my stats are normal, perfect size ("Mana" "Item Level" "Agility" "Stamina" ect, are all perfect!) but the category names are horridly tiny ("General" "Health" "Attributes") even my character description on my character sheet ("Alisz of the Ashen Vale" "Level 85 Restoration Shaman") and the tab names below ("Character" "Reputation" "Currency") are all tiny, as well.

Does anyone know where to alter the size of the font in this UI? Thanks so much! Sorry if this is a no-brainer question...

Ps. I saw that someone said to do /clearfont scale 100, but that didn't do anything, so then I tried 140 but still nothing.

EDIT: Hehe; turns out I just needed to restart WoW. ^_^ Having played for two years, I should have known better. A no brainer indeed! <3
    Last edited by Alisz; 01-29-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Hey, my grid has decided it hates me and isn't showing mana bars or depleting the health bars.

it shows text for how much damage they're taking but only for about 3 seconds and then replaces it with the name again.

any ideas, makes it kinda hard to keep track of peoples health lol.
    justin.tv/Belligra

That mana bar problem is annoying. Easily fixable by de-selecting it in /grid and then selecting it again. Not sure about the health bar.

Help please =)

Hello, i tried to install the UI and i did all the steps and stuff but when i get in game and type the /dominos > profiles it nothing shows up it shows a blank screen. would really appreciate the help on how to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by penpen002 View Post
    That mana bar problem is annoying. Easily fixable by de-selecting it in /grid and then selecting it again. Not sure about the health bar.
    well the issue appeared to be a corrupted copy when i transferred alienas interfact to my own.

also quickhealth and statushots were bugging so much i ended up just removing them.
    when i actually heal something ( 99% im tanking ) then ill find a work around to fix it.

to fix it i jsut uninstaleld grid through curse to remove the settings for it and customised it myself.
    same look except nwo mana bars etc works :P
    justin.tv/Belligra

What fonts are you using for:
    1. Grid

ClearFont changes the overall font, but I don't believe it can change Grid font, does anyone have any idea which font it is I love it!

Hello Aliena and thanks for a realy great UI.

I do have some problems installing this package, i got everything installed and working, but the screen resolution you have optimized for
    does not work for me. My windows resolution is 1366 x 768 atm and i can not change it to a higher resolution.

How can i tweak it so it will fit the resolution i have? Even when i start up WoW it all looks strange with your pack installed, and text is unreadable and i can't even see any text its all blurry.
    Setting resolution inside wow i can't do cause i can't read any of the text.
    What is the addon that is used instead of pitbull? I can't find out how to move the boxes.

[edit]
    Found out that it was Stuf that was replacing pitbull!

I have now tryed some editing of the setting, and the WoW screen now looks ok.
    But text on the chat, stuf and the other addons are too small to view.
    Even the text in C for character is way to small for me to read! and a bit blurry.

How do i change font size in all addons in general? is there an easy way to do this?
    I tryed to attach a screen shot of the current settings.
    [/edit]
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Helsesøster; 02-07-2011 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Changing some text. New info as i try to work it

Hello Aliena, I just downloaded the 1.6 version pack today but it seems that todays patch is not making it work. When i type /dominos and set as 'Priest', it says invalid profile. I am also getting other blizzard errors for other addons like Grid.

Will this UI pack be updated soon or is it just me?

-ty in advance

Just update dominos. DL from Curse. There was an update on patch day for it.

Ok i have been trying to download this for the past little bit now and i download it in the .rar file format it comes in but when ever i try to open it it opens internet explorer then it wants to know if i want to save or open the file and no matter what button i click on it opens internet explorer and goes right back to the spot asking me if i want to save or open the file. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong please?

(and yes i am a retard to reduce further questions)

@ Mogana ~> Sounds to me like you don't have Winzip or something that can open .rar files. That's why Internet Explorer keeps opening for you when you try to open it.

Aliena, is this ui compatible with a Holy Paladin? Because it's awesome and i would want to try it with my Pala

Aliena- Thank you so much for this great UA. I am loving it right now for my healing set up.

I had one quick question for you. When you play a DPS class, or you switch to shadow(OH THE HORROR) what do you use for an tracker for your dots? I know you have ForteExo set up...however do you use something else to perhaps highlight the dots a little more than what Stuf provides you?

On that same note, what do you use to check if there is something that needs to be dispelled or purged? I know grid takes care of many of those things, however when say you have a mob that needs some purging, how are you able to track that better?

Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread