+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Quote Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    What unit frames in the screenshot? I tried out the UI pack and the unit frames looked nothing like that. If it's stuf/pitbull has anyone uploaded the config for it.
    Read the post...right..above you...

Maybe this would alleviate the repetitive questions...maybe not...
    I just grabbed the screenie and labeled em.

ADDONS MARKED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE! CLICK!

addonsmarked.jpg

[edited: whoopsie!] Changes made: Classtimer to ForteXorcist. And made the image quality higher.
    Last edited by penpen002; 01-14-2011 at 09:26 PM.

With a few adaptations I'm now using this on my rogue; the extra situational awareness your layout provides is excellent.

Swapped Grid >> Vuhdo because I mouse bind my healing.
    Swapped Dominos >> Bartender4 because I didn't want to redo all my bars
    Swapped Skada >> Recount... simple preference.
    Swapped Satrina >> Bison... once again, simple preference

In case anyone is interested, the changes for rogues I made were:

1. ForteXorcist >> Rogue Power Bars
    2. Disabled PowerAuras (until I re-configure them)
    3. Profiled Grid and moved it from central positioning.

PS - Aliena, you have far more patience then me to answer the same questions a dozen times. Cheers... thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by penpen002 View Post
    Maybe this would alleviate the repetitive questions...maybe not...
    I just grabbed the screenie and labeled em.

ADDONS MARKED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE! CLICK!
    Attachment 2567
    Dang not bad, only got one wrong. I don't use ClassTimer, that's part of Forte.

Hello Aliena, I've always watched the Tankspot vids and liked learning my strats for the newest content via that way. I think you guys kick-ass. I actually started leveling a priest after I leveled my resto shammy and Blood Death Knight to 85 and got them Raid ready. Now I went back and am leveling my priest who is almost 80, I downloaded your UI and I like it... ALOT. I think it's a killer healing priest UI, and I even use some of it for my shaman. Only thing I got to ask ya about is this, do you click heal? I tried to pay attention in your latest Raid Strategies vids to whether or not you were like mouseover healing or macro'ing and blah blah blah. But I've always healed either with my Razer naga buttons that are keybound to my bar, or button smashed on the keyboard. I also have a gamepad, but it seems like the only thing I use that thing for is for Comfort, vent button, and for PvP'ing. Just curious as to how I might improve my healing even more, though it skyrocketed after downloading your UI =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
    Dang not bad, only got one wrong. I don't use ClassTimer, that's part of Forte.
    Whoopsie! Fixed that and edited screenie! (≧∇≦)/ amended previous post with new attachment!

Hello thank you Aliena your videos have helped my guild with a lot of progression. I say your the only reason we got Omnitron down.

Ok after 24 pages my question has been addressed a few times however it has never been fully answered. My menu, character sheet, ect. is really small. I am having a hard time seeing it. The current suggestion is to change the video options UI scale. However when I did this it still seemed off and I realized something had changed the font of the standard interface. Im wondering if anyone know which addon and what i can do to change this.

Keep up the good work and thank you for the UI and the help.

Quote Originally Posted by grale View Post
    Hello thank you Aliena your videos have helped my guild with a lot of progression. I say your the only reason we got Omnitron down.

Ok after 24 pages my question has been addressed a few times however it has never been fully answered. My menu, character sheet, ect. is really small. I am having a hard time seeing it. The current suggestion is to change the video options UI scale. However when I did this it still seemed off and I realized something had changed the font of the standard interface. Im wondering if anyone know which addon and what i can do to change this.

Keep up the good work and thank you for the UI and the help.
    that would be clearfont, use "/clearfont scale 100" to scale the text to 100% or however big you want it

Quote Originally Posted by mehhz View Post
    that would be clearfont, use "/clearfont scale 100" to scale the text to 100% or however big you want it
    Thank you that fixed everything. I had to go back and change some of the settings on each addon however that fixed it across the board to where I could then change things as needed/wanted. Thank you again and again.

Just downloaded the updated Stuf Config you posted, but i'm at a loss as to where i'm suposed to paste it. Any help appreicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrated View Post
    Just downloaded the updated Stuf Config you posted, but i'm at a loss as to where i'm suposed to paste it. Any help appreicated.
    Same issue for me, however I can't do some experimenting at the moment, since the servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Should we just drop the Stuf.lua file into the interface/addons/Stuf folder?

Aliena Quick question

I tried setting this up for my Holy Pally / Holy Priest / Restoration Shaman / Restoration Druid, and it looks nothing alike your UI, can i please get a message with the changes you made from the original addons? i also would like the whole set of addons you use, because i cannot find some of them on my Curse Client. Please send me a message, Please and Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlysick View Post
    I tried setting this up for my Holy Pally / Holy Priest / Restoration Shaman / Restoration Druid, and it looks nothing alike your UI, can i please get a message with the changes you made from the original addons? i also would like the whole set of addons you use, because i cannot find some of them on my Curse Client. Please send me a message, Please and Thank you
    *cough* Umm...if you can't find it on Curse use Wowinterace or better yet, click on Aliena's Interace Pack on Wowinterace link in the front page/page 1.

Quick question for anyone with grid:

I went to the addons page at curse but the author had comments disabled. basically I was wondering if anyone else has a problem with their grid moving around the screen on its own whenever people join/leave group and during log on/off.

Quote Originally Posted by dankestbuds View Post
    Same issue for me, however I can't do some experimenting at the moment, since the servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Should we just drop the Stuf.lua file into the interface/addons/Stuf folder?

Put it in the Wtf/accountname/SavedVariables if i remember right

It's updated w/ fonts and Stuf config now, anyway.

Hey Aliena, i had recently downloaded your Ui pack, and i been having some major issues. When im in combat for some reason my FPS would be reduced to litterally nothing, and i have a really good computar, i cleaned, and i tryed to check which addon my be the problem but i just cannot find it. also some of the things on your Ui wont show up on mine, and im having trouble configuring it. the ones im having trouble with are.
    Stuf (The party frame wont show up)
    Power Aura's Classic (Some of your aura's wont show up)
    Skada (Wont show the True healing done, its fixated to Aoe healing for some apparent reason)
    These are the basic things that im having trouble with, if i find anything else, i will be more than glad to tell you.

Question

Hi Aliena.
    Sorry for my pure english, that`s all cause i am russian
    Here i`ve got a queston for you about your ui that i saw during your Nefarian 25 encounter.
    I also use ForteXorcist for CD`s, but i didnt find an option in it to see which CD is ready atm. I mean - each time any of your cd is over, its simply appeared upon your cooldown timer bar. Is it some sort of addon, or maybe an option that i missed somehow?

PS. Thanks for your videos, <3 it.

by the way:

the cooldown slider addon in the UI is FORTEXORCIST
    justin.tv/Belligra

Watch me play SC2 ladder and enjoy the lolz

I am trying to figure out what the small unit frame is between her Player and Target unit frames. If focus is off to the left does anyone know what that center small one is? I appreciate all of your community contributions.

+ Reply to Thread