+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Here is my updated UI. All the addons I'm using are marked in the UI itself. Comments, thoughts welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by Zerpex View Post
    anyways - what resolution do u run?
    Currently running on - 1280 x 800 (wide)

I've done the steps for 3 times now, and when i log into the game it can't find the profiles for none of the addons ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ekklesia View Post
    I've done the steps for 3 times now, and when i log into the game it can't find the profiles for none of the addons ..
    ekklesia, I have not used Aliena's mod packs or profile for my UI.
    Just used it as an idea to make my own UI.
    I tried to use it earlier but when I logged into the game I had no idea what I was looking at
    Use her UI as a model and make something ur own.
    That saves heap of time and makes it more fun and u can troubleshoot issues if something doesn't work later (when a new patch goes live).
    If u like my UI I can share the interface folder with u as Plan B.

Gl.
    Last edited by samskara; 04-27-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Plan B

Quote Originally Posted by samskara View Post
    Use her UI as a model and make something ur own.
    That saves heap of time and makes it more fun and u can troubleshoot issues if something doesn't work later (when a new patch goes live).
    Not only that, if you won't know much about working with addons, emulating someone's UI is a great way to help teach you.

when will you post the UI you are using in the LK HM video?

I'm having so much issues trying to get KG to work... I installed shared media... but it's not working.. ?

Does anyone know how to make the unitframes look like that for PB4? In PB3 my pet comes up with syntax error everytime I call it. /sadpana

I really love your UI and decided to downlaod it today. I followed the instructions but when I logged everything was tiny! I thought that this must be due to me using a higher Resolution (1680x1050-Wide). How can I bring them back to their normal size?

Please help!

Samskara can you share it with us (.zip)? i mean with the exact settings you are using
    thanks

where i can find the totem bar

can anyone help me?? downloaded Aliena UI but my monitor is not big enough to show the entire UI. only manage to show from top till about 3/4 down. anyone can help me with this?? tried changing the resolution but doesnt work.

I have some problems with this UI.

First of all, If You could give me some of the kgpanels drawings(the .tga files in Textures folder), please.. :P
    2nd. I haven't got those brush thingies in my photoshop to make those images..
    3rd. My pitbull is bugged.. When i target someone , it makes black :|

Please help me fast.

Quote Originally Posted by vesack View Post
    Samskara can you share it with us (.zip)? i mean with the exact settings you are using
    thanks
    I will package a zip file today and post it. I am storing kgpanels textures outside of the Interface folder.
    Look for the zip around 7P EST.

Sorry for the delay/
    Having a hard time uploading the zip file..too large..
    Any ideas..???

WTB update!
    the LK HM ui looks great!

Hey, I tried setting this ui up today and everything works besides Kgpanels. When i try to apply the artwork nothing happends? Any suggestions?

Powerauras Classic

Could someone please explain how to make a design come around my character when i have the buff surge of light on me.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhealzz View Post
    Could someone please explain how to make a design come around my character when i have the buff surge of light on me.
    Aliena has a tutorial on Power Auras...please check it. You will get ur answers.

Indeed, LFU: at least to power aura's way to many 'things' to add to this current version xD

+ Reply to Thread