+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Patch messed up my KG Panels...><

Aliena-

I was curious if you were going to update your UI packet. After this recent patch, my kg panels are all sorts of messed up and since I am computer illiterate I was just going to re-download your packet but wasn't sure if I should wait until you update it or if it will work if I just try re-downloading the original one. Thanks again for posting your UI, in the four years I've played this is by far the best UI I've ever enjoyed.

Zeohi,

I had the same problem with my kgpanels...all you have to do is download the updated version of kgpanels (i use the curse client). Once in game type in /kgpanels config and click General Options>>>Layouts>>>>Something and click Activate. Your panels should pop up just as pretty as they were before the patch. Hope this helps!

Adriele-

Completely fixed my problem, I had lost my right side bar, where Aliena's damage meter was located but I'm so proud of myself cause I brought them back all by myself! lol Not a big deal for most but a major accomplishment in my day! Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Zeohi; 03-25-2010 at 05:07 AM.

hi aliena thank you for uploading your ui, but i am having problems with kg panels. I cannot get it to show the artwork or create the seperate panels. If you could lend me a hand it would be a huge help thanks in advanced

Hey all i've just downloaded the addon pack and everything works fine the only issue im having is when i try to load the Priest Save file Via Dominos it says its invalied and was unable to load ive followed everything from the guide but just can't seem to get it to load the Priest File at all

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Aliena, I just thought you should know that when I downloaded the UI compitation, I got your account name and it installed the authenticator on WoW for me. Thought I would give you a heads up.

In your Icecrown Videos, when certain things like Death and Decay happened on Deathwhisper, your whole screen Shook...What addon did that?

I have no idea how to config Pitbull like yours , its quite frustrating.
    Last edited by Unknõwn of Nagrand; 03-27-2010 at 11:55 PM.

Love the UI. Thanks for posting

I got everything working, but I raiding ICC 10 man last night and my FPS got so low I couldn't even move. I only use the addons in your bundle... anyway to tell or figure out what's causing this. I have a brand new alieneware laptop and haven't had any issues like this in the past.

Thanks for any input anyone can give!

Turn off all addons and put them back on one-by-one. At some point it should start lagging and you know who's the trouble maker.

To make this a little easier I recommend downloading the addon Ampere (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...30-Ampere.html) which allows you to turn on/off addons while you're in-game without needing to relog, just /reload.

I'll try this now and let you know, thanks!

I have just tried downloading this pack and installing it. alot of the addons needed updated and once installed alot of the profiles did not work any way to fix this?

It's just old and needs to be updated. I'll... get around to it, I'm sure. >.>

Heya, i've seen that when healing (In your holy spec) that your Power Aura (i -think-, anyway) shows when your Circle of healing and PoM are off cooldown, for example the icon will appear, and when you use that move it will disappear again. How is this done?
    Thanks

EDIT- i failed, i forgot to ask if there was a way to do this with things like Penance and Holy shock (for example) as well as Circle of Healing etc.
    Thanks!

I'm having some troubles getting the EGPanel to work correctly. The active panels does not have a + by it. Any Suggestions?

nevermind i got it working perfectly now

Hey Aliena!
    have a question to you, i have just dinged my priest to 80 and i was wondering what buff you use with your PowerAuras, with the look nr 2, the dual discs around your main char?
    I have been trying to set up a buff with pwr auras to make it show, just like yours when my surge of light proccs... but it doesnt seem to work, have watched some tutorials but i might need some expert help on this one :P
    Help me make it show when things proc! ^^
    // Best Regards from SWEDEN!!! <3

OMG i am in love with your UI. its so clean and everything is visible. i tried to make it myself with my addons but it never came out as clean as your. im going to steal it for my priest =D

hello.. quick question...

i downloaded your UI pack and i had to tweak ALOT of things so it was just eaiser to download them all again with everything reset. im new to pitbull and i was wondering how i can get it to look like yours. when i target myself i have 4 targets showing and also how can i move the quartz castbar to where the pitbull bar is?

everything is working but i cant seem to get the artwork to show up

+ Reply to Thread