+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Aliena's UI

Is there an easy way to change the optimization to a lower resolution? Maybe change some numbers somewhere in a file or something?

Thanks.

Aliena
    Great UI i've down loaded it but having a lote of error's could you please give a update on it

Power Aura Question

I have been doing some research and I am unable to find out how to make my power auras do what I want. First off I love power auras and use a lot of them but I just got an idea of another one I would like to add but am unsure of how to make it work.

This aura would go well with most healing classes I feel like if only I could figure out how to display it. My main is a holy pally and when we heal someone we apply a bubble to them called "Illuminated Healing" and as we continue to heal that person the bubble increases in size up to a maximum which right now mine is around 41k of a bubble i can put on someone. That is all considering that person is taking no damage and the bubble is allowed to stack to its maximum amount.

I am wondering If anyone knows how to create a power aura that will display numerical value of my bubble so I can see exactly how large of a bubble I have on my current target.

I have uploaded a screen shot and in white text it says the name of my target and it says "illuminated healing" but i would rather it say the name of my target and the bubble amount on my target.

got a problem, when i try to load "priest" its says invalid profile, any idea why?

~Fräscht

Hi I am having a problem with the download i back up my folders put in account name-realm-character etc and everytime I open the wow client my account name isnt there and as soon as i log in none of the addons are formatted correctly. Then when i go back in to the WTF folder>Account> then there are 2 folder the one with my account name in all caps and then another folder with a bunch of numbers. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

What texture is her Quartz cast bar?

I have a few questions about your UI, and after researching for a while I still can't find any of the answers..
    First of all, I didn't download your UI pack, I just rebuilt the UI from scratch taking influence from yours.
    When someone on my Grid loses health, the background shows up as a plain colour (white, purple, etc according to class). On yours, it shows up as like stripes? Also, it looks like you've used an addon such as Fontabulous or some other addon that changes the WHOLE default font of the game? Which addon is this and which font are you using? Also, which is the font you're using in Grid? Thanks so much.

Please note that Aliena has not responded to any questions since February 10, 2011 -- I would highly suggest that instead of the thread ending up with pages and pages of similar 'OMG! It doesn't work! Tell me how to make it work!' that if you're having issues with the installation, you uninstall it and do each addon individually, so you can work on the configuration and learn how to use them as you go. If you're too lazy to do it that way, then you really don't deserve a response. Aliena was kind enough to post what she did.. as a generous gift to all of us.. and a TON of you are expecting her to now be your own personal IT person when it comes to using the addons she uses and installing the setup so you can just be lazy about it all.

I'd rather read questions (and see them answered possibly) that pertain to the actual UI itself and how certain features/addons were tweaked to make the aesthetic display she has. I'm personally too afraid to get rid of some of my other addons, since I don't fully understand how the equivalent that Aliena uses works. Most of the addons she uses, however, have very in-depth information about them via the authors, as well as long time users. So I just take the time to read up on each one and see whether it works for me. I really do think a lot of the issues that some of you are having, could be solved, should you spend a bit of time reading up on the addon in question.

Flame me if you like, but I doubt Aliena is going to respond to any of the 'omg! it doesnt work, make it work!' posts.. and I get tired of going through the thread looking for intelligent posts, when it's swamped with the 'omg' ones. *sigh*

Hey I love your UI I built it from scratch and I just ya... Love it, my only quest is how did you get your grid to be a purple tint not the color of each class cuz I absolutely like your look better. Anyone who knows can answer I've been looking on the Grid settings for ages!

aliena

Quote Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
    That picture should cover most visually important mods, but here's my complete basic add-on list (I have some additional libraries and small additions to some add-ons that you can find on my wowinterface page):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbf-O_U09cpenpen02 was less lazy than I was:BigWigsButton FacadeDominosForteXorcistGridGrid Status Raid DebuffKgPanelsMik's Scrolling Battle TextOutfitterPower AurasPrat 3.0QuartzRating BusterSatrina's Buff FrameSexy MapShared MediaStuf Unit FramesTipTacSkadaI make my own kgpanels background art. Most skins are included in my wowinterface pack, but if you see a certain one in a video and it's not available, I either haven't gotten around to uploading it or I chose to keep that one private. Feel free to ask in this thread, though!WoWinterface download link (updated occasionally but not always immediately):Sao's Interface Pack : WoWInterface Downloads : Graphical Compilations

Hi, please could you update your UI download and thanks for the great videos, they are my fav when Aliena makes them

An update would be lovely if you had the time please.

Quote Originally Posted by Drìzzy View Post
    An update would be lovely if you had the time please.
    You can just manually update every addon, with curse client that goes quite quick.
    ...So dawn goes down to day.Nothing gold can stay...

+ Reply to Thread