+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Quote Originally Posted by Symph View Post
    Seriously? Scroll up 2 posts. It's fortexorcist.
    Seriously. I posted without reading all of the 800 posts in the thread to see if anyone else had asked it.

There's a pretty fine line between reading the whole thread and looking at at least the last page (or you know 2 posts up) and not being lazy to see if your question has been asked recently.

There's as much liklihood for my question to have been answered on the first page as the last jerkstore.

What addon is above
    ForteXorcist?

scratch that, sorted it, waht i gotta figure out now is how to get aliena's art work into kgpanels?
    Last edited by Hixie; 12-26-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Hi, I noticed you were using Forte for your CD monitor - but how do you get your spells icons to show up as icons when they are off CD? I've been trying to figure it out, but I know I'm missing something somewhere (tho i am still pretty new to using Forte). Thankx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kirnath View Post
    Hi, I noticed you were using Forte for your CD monitor - but how do you get your spells icons to show up as icons when they are off CD? I've been trying to figure it out, but I know I'm missing something somewhere (tho i am still pretty new to using Forte). Thankx in advance.
    it is with powerauras there is a screenie in this thread somewhere on how to do it.

does anyone know how to get the mana bar at bottom┐? cos i have grid and teh mana bar addon for it, i set it for bottom but nothing happens?

Hey Aliena, I adore your UI, I will be using this after I update computers but one thing definitely caught my eye that I feel is useful now.. Having read all 22 pages of forum post, not one person asked about what I was looking for...Your Chat frames, they blink as if they are IM style to warn you bout unread messages..Is this a Prat function? or Some other Addon.. I'm very familiar with prat..but never came across this feature. Was wondering if you could elaborate on what it is I'm seeing and how to go about to getting it. :-) Thanks in Advance. Wonderful UI and after after reading 22 pages..I give you SO much credit for having the patience for this.

Hello Aliena. Big fan of your vids and the wonderful accent!
    Have question about a recent vid you made (which I lost thus the question). You showed your UI on some raid encounter and there was an addon that scrolled spells from right to left showing when the cooldown is about to finish. Starting to play wow after new year so dont rage at me you trolls
    Thank you for your answer and a happy new year!

Hey Aliena, thanks for the list, and I was just wondering, I'm not sure what the bar at the very top of your screenshot is... I have seen it many many times before, and I feel that It could be helpful... anw, can you tell me what the name of this addon is?
    Thanks.

Oh and it's the bar showing your total Durability etc etc..

Aliena I just watched your video of Omnitron and the addon above your grid, not the cool down bar that shows all your cooldowns, but the bar above that bar that shows your Circle of Healing, PoM, and im no sure of the two other abilities. My Main is a Holy Paladin and i use MSBT to flash when abilities are ready but I am unable to find out what addon your using to show those certain abilities. It would really help me out if you could tell me which addon that is, thanks.

The PoM and CoH Icons in the middle and above Grid and ForteX.
    That would be Power Aura. Set up to show when it is off cool down. The most popular question of Aliena's UI

Nice ui

Quote Originally Posted by Hixie View Post
    it is with powerauras there is a screenie in this thread somewhere on how to do it.

does anyone know how to get the mana bar at bottom┐? cos i have grid and teh mana bar addon for it, i set it for bottom but nothing happens?
    If you have downloaded GridManaBars, all you need to do to turn them on is to type /grid go to the Mana Bar tab and click on the drop down and select "bottom" for them to appear on the bottom.

Hey Aliena, id like to know why you chose Bigwigs over DBM.

Whats the Advantage etc etc

Hey is there a link somewhere to your addons in a pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Hordefrost View Post
    Hey is there a link somewhere to your addons in a pack?
    Did you even click on page 1 before asking this?

Quote Originally Posted by Velein View Post
    Oh and it's the bar showing your total Durability etc etc..
    Titan Panel.

+ Reply to Thread