+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

I think I will move to Dominos as Bar'nr has been acting odd since last patch. It won't change the bars correctly when I change specs. So that basically defeats the purpose of using it.

Zerpex, for shamans there some mode which will show u those buffs in larger size.
    I have it on my shaman but need to check the mod name.
    Will provide that info once I get home.
    Could be Totem Timers or Shaman Friend..not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by samskara View Post
    Please Note: before you start making any changes to your UI with Aliena's addon pack, make a backup copy of your existing addons (the whole Interface and WTF folder). If you want to restore your old addons, delete the new WTF and Interface folders you created with Aliena's pack and even remove them from the Recycle Bin.

If you are a non healer say for example a rogue or a hunter, you dont need to pick up every single addon in her pack. Identify the cool ones you really need and then just move those ones over. I really dont think a non healer class would need Grid and the millon sub addons for Grid. If you want to use some of your existing macros along with Aliena's macros, there is a text file within this folder \WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME called macros-cache. You can open it and make adjustments (remove the ones you dont need and add the ones you want).
    I understand that... but the ones I want to work wont show her profile at all, and when they do show they say invalid profile. The "invalid profile" is on my priest which I don't play.

You are right..I didnt get that profile either. Thats why I sort of switched back to my previous setting.
    I was following Redmist's guide to create the panels...he missed a step in the video but I figured it out. He doesnt tell you to go and enable the panel you created to Active,which is important before you go to the Active Panel's section.
    I should have a working UI ready for posting sometime today..

*fingers crossed
    Last edited by samskara; 04-09-2010 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Posting an update on my kgpanels config

Hmm, When i try to add a panel it doesn't seem to add it to the "Active panels" list. Although when i restart the game it does appear but i do not have the chosen layout loaded. When i get to the part were i load the "Layout" again, The "Panel name" i made before i restarted the game with the "Layout" dissapears. Is there a fix or am i just doing it wrong

"Edit"

Nvm i was just "DOING IT WRONG!" But i can't seem to load the custom art you designed tho... It's still just a grey box (woopie)
    Last edited by Netjack1; 04-09-2010 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netjack1 View Post
    But i can't seem to load the custom art you designed tho... It's still just a grey box (woopie)
    Search on Youtube for Redmist's kgpanels tutorial. Its a good one..

Updated_UI_Sams..jpgSo finally I was able to tweak my UI as per all the cool suggestions mentioned in this thread. Here is the end result.
    Your comments, thoughts, suggestions are welcome...

thats a nice UI idd.. been using healbot and x perl for raid frames and now im on grid.. I must say, grid is in its on league. thank you for posting them, it gave me some new pointers/ideas, and i managed to tweak it some more, thanks to you.. cheers

So first of all, very cool..

second.. we want the updated version!
    Last edited by vesack; 04-15-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Hey there.
    I was wondering, is there a easy way to set it up for 1680x1050 resolution?

i have tried to do it for hours now, and it will take hours still, to fit it in correctly.

i love this ui, i am shammy and i can't get grid happening and i seem to get numerous tags showing up that i can't fix any ideas?

I just ran into a new problem.
    After i updated the Addons, the clearfont wont work in the prat / chat frame anymore, (the font with the shadow´ish thing on), now i just got a pretty standard font.
    I have tried to disable Clearfont, change font, and then enable clearfont again, no good result on that.
    I have also tried to reinstall the Addons, both the lua files, and the interface folders. no good result on that too.
    So anyone have some great ideas on how to fix it?

I can upload my version of the UI if u want? - it only supports priest, druid, pala and shamans

and I can do so it all works -

Last edited by Zerpex; 04-17-2010 at 03:03 AM.

from 1 to = what is your button set up just wondering "Aliena"
    Last edited by Psycho Sh0T; 04-17-2010 at 09:44 AM.

excellent UI you´ve created there. btw you have a sweet voice on the guide Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Zerpex View Post
    I can upload my version of the UI if u want? - it only supports priest, druid, pala and shamans

and I can do so it all works -
    Zerpex I love ur UI, it's very clean and prof.
    Couple of questions:
    - how do u get Gear Score on Titan panel
    - how do u get ur char name and other names from Pitbull outside the colored sections
    : - : Found the solution for this...but I dont like it without the font - Insomniax, which I dont know where to download from.
    : - : Nvm..I found the found under the Clear Font folder but I am not getting it as a possible selection in Pit bull.
    - how can I download a version of ur setup and how could I get it adjusted to my screen size. Aliena's UI looks streched on my screen.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by samskara; 04-18-2010 at 06:40 AM. Reason: including an update

Quote Originally Posted by samskara View Post
    Zerpex I love ur UI, it's very clean and prof.
    Couple of questions:
    - how do u get Gear Score on Titan panel
    - how do u get ur char name and other names from Pitbull outside the colored sections
    : - : Found the solution for this...but I dont like it without the font - Insomniax, which I dont know where to download from.
    : - : Nvm..I found the found under the Clear Font folder but I am not getting it as a possible selection in Pit bull.
    - how can I download a version of ur setup and how could I get it adjusted to my screen size. Aliena's UI looks streched on my screen.

Thanks in advance.
    how do u get Gear Score on Titan panel right-click on titanpanel, go to general and click on gearscore.

how do u get ur char name and other names from Pitbull outside the colored sections type /pitbull -> goto: Player -> Text -> Name -> set name to: Outside-below left etc.

repeat with "Class" set it to outside-below right (set scale as you want) - and repeat this stuff in target too.

---------

anyways - what resolution do u run?

I will update the post from home with my res.
    Could you please provide a configd package for Grid.
    I seriously get lost fixing grid.

[QUOTE=Zerpex;404502]how do u get Gear Score on Titan panel right-click on titanpanel, go to general and click on gearscore.

how do u get ur char name and other names from Pitbull outside the colored sections type /pitbull -> goto: Player -> Text -> Name -> set name to: Outside-below left etc.

repeat with "Class" set it to outside-below right (set scale as you want) - and repeat this stuff in target too.

if you could make your UI available for download, it'd be great! im interested in the way you set up your pitbul.
    thx

I think I must be having a complete blonde moment. I struggle with these things at the best of times but was wondering if anyone could help me out with a couple of things.
    I can't seem to get power auras to work and the resolution settings are making my eyes hurt everything looks so small Can someone point me in the right direction to change this please?

Hi Aliena,
    Great UI! Two questions regarding the textures, and font,
    Which texture are you using (In your 10-man Heroic Lich King Guide) for Pitbull?
    And which font are you using (Also in your 10-man Heroic Lich King) for Pitbull,Grid, ect.?
    Thanks in Advance, and keep up the great work!
    AV
    Avios, the Argent Champion of Baelgun

+ Reply to Thread