+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Hello Aliena!

first of all, im big fan of you, and your UI!

But I have tried lots of time to install you UI, so it works optimal, but - never happened.

When I setup everything like loading profiles and so, and use /rl after all profiles is set, I still need to sit like 1-2 hours for getting the UI working, and look just abit like yours.

Do you know how I can fix this? (I run 1680x1050 in resolution and should be enough.)

and sometimes I just get insane lag when using ur UI - I run 4GB ram, and 2.63ghz processor.

I don't even use 25% of the RAM and only like 20% of the processor, but my FPS is insane low, and normally it's 100-150 FPS.

But hope you got time to replay laterz.

Take care!

and ty for helping!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerpex View Post
    Hello Aliena!

first of all, im big fan of you, and your UI!

But I have tried lots of time to install you UI, so it works optimal, but - never happened.

When I setup everything like loading profiles and so, and use /rl after all profiles is set, I still need to sit like 1-2 hours for getting the UI working, and look just abit like yours.

Do you know how I can fix this? (I run 1680x1050 in resolution and should be enough.)

and sometimes I just get insane lag when using ur UI - I run 4GB ram, and 2.63ghz processor.

I don't even use 25% of the RAM and only like 20% of the processor, but my FPS is insane low, and normally it's 100-150 FPS.

But hope you got time to replay laterz.

Take care!

and ty for helping!
    I assume you meen that you have 'screen tearing' well then, some of the Grid*** addons (not grid self) can make you lagg. I had this with GridQuickHealth (been answered before).

I got the same problem with my other computer, that one has a 1680 x 1050 resolution while it says it's made for it, it just looks like it doesn't fit on my screen. On this computer, with a 1920 x 1080 resolution it just fits perfectly, like it's made for it.
    Stokbrood from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Paladin -- Bloodscalp
    Kruidenboter from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Priest -- Bloodscalp

wuts the addon that shows the CD for PoM and CoH in the middle of the screen? can i change the CoH icon to Penance since im disc? and also how can i move them?

power auras I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I assume you meen that you have 'screen tearing' well then, some of the Grid*** addons (not grid self) can make you lagg. I had this with GridQuickHealth (been answered before).

I got the same problem with my other computer, that one has a 1680 x 1050 resolution while it says it's made for it, it just looks like it doesn't fit on my screen. On this computer, with a 1920 x 1080 resolution it just fits perfectly, like it's made for it.
    Hmm, Im not using anything else than the normal grid addon, because I don't got the big need of QuickHealth and so, so I only use the normal Grid - etc. with QuickHealth I always get Lua Error's - and really, it's not just one - it's like 30-40 error's every min :S

ive been messing around with kgpanels fro the last few days and for some reason i still cant get the artwork to show up

Hi Aliena,
    So the addon pack available ; it contains all the latest updates (patch changes etc).
    In one of the prev threads u mentioned that u don't use Clique for heals.
    So in that case am I to assume that u r using Grid only as a dashboard for raid information (warnings, curses et al).
    If you r not using Grid for heals then what's ur modus operandi.
    Share ur thoughts...
    ps: Would u say that Button Facade is a replacement for Bartendar.
    If u could provide some quick steps to config Power Auras to trig when GS is ready would be awesome.
    Thx in adv...

hmm, Alíena use it for healing, to see who that need heals

anyways, have set the UI up so it works -

The field left for totem bar is omen

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7664/myuip.jpg

hmm, Alíena use it for healing, to see who that need heals

anyways, have set the UI up so it works -

The field left for totem bar is omen
    http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7664/myuip.jpg
    I like ur UI better. No offence aliena but urs is too hot to handle
    How do u get ur name out of the pitbull frame.
    On my setting my name race class shows within the health bar.

Quick question on kgpanels: this addon just acts as a layer on top of which u can place other addons like chatter or button facade or heal bot.
    Please confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by samskara View Post
    Quick question on kgpanels: this addon just acts as a layer on top of which u can place other addons like chatter or button facade or heal bot.
    Please confirm.
    it places images as bg for panels.
    Stokbrood from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Paladin -- Bloodscalp
    Kruidenboter from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Priest -- Bloodscalp

Another quickie: Would u say that Dominos is and alternate for Bartendar.
    Could someone give some pros/cons between these two addons.

Haha! Seems like my laptop cannot handle your UI! I'll just go back to my old one. xD Shame.

Terrible question here but, will this UI work for non healers? i want the way her bars are set up to work on other toons. And the priest one isn't showing up and even when I use it on my priest is says "invalid profile" Help please.
    Much appreciated.

I like ur UI better. No offence aliena but urs is too hot to handle
    How do u get ur name out of the pitbull frame.
    On my setting my name race class shows within the health bar.
    in pitbull options I choose "player" then "text" then "name" and then I can write/choose where I want the name, class and so to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Charonites View Post
    Haha! Seems like my laptop cannot handle your UI! I'll just go back to my old one. xD Shame.
    it need a pretty powerful computer idd

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    Terrible question here but, will this UI work for non healers? i want the way her bars are set up to work on other toons. And the priest one isn't showing up and even when I use it on my priest is says "invalid profile" Help please.
    Much appreciated.
    Yes this UI works for other classes too - by "priest settings" said "invalid profile" too, so remade the whole UI

it need a pretty powerful computer idd

Yes this UI works for other classes too - by "priest settings" said "invalid profile" too, so remade the whole UI
    I feel so stupid, what you just said made no sense to me except "Yes this UI works for other classes too"

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    Much appreciated.
    Please Note: before you start making any changes to your UI with Aliena's addon pack, make a backup copy of your existing addons (the whole Interface and WTF folder). If you want to restore your old addons, delete the new WTF and Interface folders you created with Aliena's pack and even remove them from the Recycle Bin.

If you are a non healer say for example a rogue or a hunter, you dont need to pick up every single addon in her pack. Identify the cool ones you really need and then just move those ones over. I really dont think a non healer class would need Grid and the millon sub addons for Grid. If you want to use some of your existing macros along with Aliena's macros, there is a text file within this folder \WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME called macros-cache. You can open it and make adjustments (remove the ones you dont need and add the ones you want).

Another quickie: Would u say that Dominos is and alternate for Bartendar.
    Could someone give some pros/cons between these two addons.
    If anyone could give me an answer to this question...that would be awesome....

If anyone could give me an answer to this question...that would be awesome....
    Both Dominos and Bartender is 2 pretty good addons, but as aliena says, Dominos is very very easy to handle, find Bartender a little more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah0100 View Post
    I feel so stupid, what you just said made no sense to me except "Yes this UI works for other classes too"
    Sorry, meant "my" not "by"

-----

anyways - I got a question, in pitbull, I have made the buff icons a little bigger on my focus target, but can't I make the number showing in the buff like as shammy when u buff earth shield it shows how many shields that is back, like 4 etc.

Want that number bigger, because it's very small and can't really see it, is there anyway to do this?
    Last edited by Zerpex; 04-08-2010 at 08:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread