+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

it would be good for you to post a video on how u set up your addons from start, becuase i realy like you UI

Quote Originally Posted by itali View Post
    it would be good for you to post a video on how u set up your addons from start, becuase i realy like you UI
    Yeah no, that'd go on for a couple hours. =P That's what the download is for, you can pick out the settings you like.

Just wanted to say thanks. I replaced Elk Buff Bars with SBF once I saw it on your UI, and it has really freed up some space for me. Between your UI, Lore's and what I already had, I've built an interface I'm much happier with.
    "Peace? I hate the word. As I hate hell, all Allies, and thee." - Bastardized from Shakespeare

<Savage Blood (Horde)> Burning Blade-us. Come join the Frat House

edit 2 : I decided my questions were silly and I will just have to set aside a few hours and play with everything love the ui and hope I will get it to work with my druid

*bashes head in* so many addons ur ui is nice I think I will have to look for something in my resolution that I like however all these adjustments aren't working out I got about half way through and saved it if I ever try again
    Last edited by Arielin; 12-29-2009 at 01:51 PM.

What's the font that TankSpot is written in? I'd love to switch my UI elements to that

Quote Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
    Trajan
    Thanks! Keep up the great work I love your videos

What background is that you're using on the Grid panel on the screenshot of the Freya-trash encounter?

I've looked through this thread, and the Wow-Interface post thing of your interface and I just cannot find the addon in your more recent guilds of the newest ICC wing. The addon shows the tooltip of CoH and PoM above your grid, is this a setting in Classtimer or something I missed? Thank you.

You can set it up for things like that? I didn't know taht thanks ^^ I just have mine set for things like Inner Fire.

I've been messing around with power auras for 20 minutes and I can't figure out how to set it like you have it, Help please? :S

Great UI but one problem. I just downloaded your new UI and my chatbox on the left side allways goes behind the kgpanel so I cant see it. I was wondering how I fix this.

Zekaris:

Avataa: I think it had to do with editing the "Default Panel Options" instead of looking for the panel you want to edit under "Active Panels", which you should be doing.

Yay it worked, Thanks so much

Hey Aliena, I completely love your UI. However, I'm not playing on a widescreen moniter so everything is squished and I tryed fixing it by changing the in-game resolution but nothing happened. I was hoping if you knew how to fix this.

Thanks Stan

Which addon shows the players Name/Class/Spec/Talents/etc when you mouse-over them?

Quote Originally Posted by Stansdeath View Post
    Hey Aliena, I completely love your UI. However, I'm not playing on a widescreen moniter so everything is squished and I tryed fixing it by changing the in-game resolution but nothing happened. I was hoping if you knew how to fix this.

Thanks Stan
    It's developed for a widescreen monitor and I'm afraid I have no intentions of adjusting a regular version, so unless you wanna make all the changes yourself manually, there's no "fix".

Jerycho: TipTac

hey aliena just to let you know i downloaded your ui but there were no addons in the addons folder, i don't know if you did that on purpese just to let you know there is no addons in the folder.

-Draven

Help!

Hello,

I recently aquired this UI and I gotta say it's pretty helpful. So far I've managed to adjust it to the resolution I play at.

The only problem I still have is that The WoW Interface is too small. That is, the main menu, Sound & Video, the character sheet, the spellbook, etc.

I'd greatly appreciate any help regarding on how to modify such stuff because I have not been able to figure it out till now, hehe.

Thanks for the help!

Kayimbo

+ Reply to Thread