+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

you mean the first pic on wow interface page?

Thats Freya's Conservatory in Ulduar.

Hello Aliena, great UI. I love it, but I couldn't get it right so I took my time to set it up from the beginning. Luckily I already had some of the AddOns required.
    But theres still some stuff that keeps me from being happy over it.

The Pitbulls Name Font, you said earlier from a reply that it was Insominax. I tried Insomniax and was hoping to get Big letters all the way, not just 'Zomi'. I want it to be named 'ZOMI', with big letters. And when already on Pitbull, what bars do you use for your health?

Also, TipTac. I can't get it up! I've been trying to type /Tip Tac open/config/set/options, and much more. But all it says is some text and wont let me get that window to configure my TipTac addon.

Please, help me! ''/

'Zomi.

Thanks, it worked.

What about Pitbulls big letters? I figured the bars out.

'Zomi.

[Name:Truncate(15):Upper]

dogtags like that

I'm sorry, but it doesent work. Atleast I think I'm doing right. Should I Copy and paste that in my "code" folder thingy on "lua:Name"? Or where should I put it? :s I'm not really good at codes and lua things..

'Zomi.

You don't really want to mess around with dogtags unless you know what you're doing.

/pitbull
    Player
    Texts
    Name
    Style - Custom: [Name:Truncate(15):Upper]
    Last edited by Aliena; 11-20-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Still doesent work.. I'm not really understanding what I am doing, lol.

Thank you so much anyways for trying to help me.

'Zomi.

Little help please..

Aliena, I am using your interface and I love the look of it.. I am not very savy when it comes to setting up this stuff and there is two slight problems I wonder if you or someone else can help me with..

First is when I log in I get this message..

Second problem (below) is I get all these health bars that open up when im in a raid..some of them are redundant and I just shove them all over in a pile on the side of my screen..When you get done laughing..Please if you would, I could use some constructive criticism..

Thanks

First one is a LUA error that usually means one of your add-ons is slightly out of date and is causing an inconsistency with a recent patch. IE update your add-ons and it'll go away.

Second one:
    /pitbull
    Raid
    Check "Disable"

Thank you very much..

I played WoW in BETA and briefly at release enough to level a 60 Warlock..And I have been away from it for many years and I leveled up an 80 Priest and your interface makes the game so much more enjoyable..

What is your Buttonfacade skin?

Edit: For buffs that is!
    Last edited by Theonen; 11-24-2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added note

Thank you Aliena,
    I finally got it all figured out, I hope.. I went into profiles and created a profile for my Priest for solo,group and raid and it identified the cluttered windows so I could go directly to that portion of Pitbull and disable what I didnt want to show..Which was mostly target of target stuff and main assist..

One thing though..I was hoping you could help me with. Since installing the files from Sao's Interface Pack I havent been able to need and greed on items when I am in group..If the Group leader does master looting I can roll on stuff that way but if it is set to the window prompt for the items I dont get a window?
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by orcstar View Post
    In dominos you can move/hide the roll window

type "/dom config"
    then look for the roll window and middle-click it.
    Clicking bars with the middle mousebutton in dominos hides/unhides them.
    Doing this will help you to see the loot windows

So, Aliena, great UI! Using it right now on my Holy Paladin and I have something to ask you for: Post more kgpanels backgrounds, please! The ones you uploaded are awesome but I keep changing them and just 6 themes are not enough, hehe :P

my screen resolution is a little bigger than yours but i tried my best i didnt download the pack i just recreated it nothing too fancy simple and plain...i wish i had raid shot but my video card blew up so no raiding until my new one comes in

I just realized when i took the shots my Vuhdo is up on top it would be in the middle where the unit frames are

Quote Originally Posted by Hølyzzer View Post
    Doing this will help you to see the loot windows

So, Aliena, great UI! Using it right now on my Holy Paladin and I have something to ask you for: Post more kgpanels backgrounds, please! The ones you uploaded are awesome but I keep changing them and just 6 themes are not enough, hehe :P
    Thank you Hølyzzer,

I had that configured so I could see the loot..The /xloot add on was not configured for roll options so i could see the stuff but never get the option to roll need/greed..
    Very cool UI all together..Thanks for all the help..It is a great community here and I am very much appreciative of it..

Aliena, do you have your kgpanel artwork up as an individual download anywhere? Just curious if you did XD If not, i'm guessing I can just download the whole UI package and just copy the kgpanel folder?

Target of target cast icon

Hi Aliena,

I am now using pitbull and am having an issue with the target of target cast icon. If I target myself and cast say flash heal the icon that comes up next to the target of target bars is quite huge. Is there a setting that you know of that I can tweak or change that will reduce the size of or remove the icon all together from the target of target bars.

Thanks in advance

My apologies to all, I have found it

+ Reply to Thread