+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Clearfont2!

Hi,

Is there a guide anywhere on how to configure Satrina's Buff frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Arianne View Post
    You might be able to find one on the Addons download page.. Otherwise just do /sbf and mess around with the settings. Its rather easy to get the hang of.

I just installed this and I am currently using it on the PTR for a pre-made shadow priest, however, the Dominos bars are not set up and whenever I try to set the Priest profile, Dominos says it is invalid, any suggestions ?

I ran SBF for awhile and it had several problems for me that I couldn't figure out

1) large delay on updating
    2) Buffs scrolling off one of the frames and not appearing on the second frame
    3) Debuffs appearing on the second frame sometimes and disappearing sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Arianne View Post
    If I had to take a completely wild-assed guess:

Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

Hi Aliena,

Quick question about your UI, what is that look you have there on the Pitbull health bar? Is it part of another addon? Other than that, really nice looking UI .

This UI made me play my healing pala again, looks very niice, but how do i add a texture for the bg of KGPanels?
    Stokbrood from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Paladin -- Bloodscalp
    Kruidenboter from <Bomen zijn Relaxed> -- 80 Blood Elf Holy Priest -- Bloodscalp

Aliena,

Love your posts and your UI. Just had a quick question. When I downloaded your UI I noticed that the grid had mana bars displayed. However when I download Grid myself those are not present. Is that a separate addon for grid or where are the settings in the config for mana bars on gird.

Thanks a million.

Tankard

Quote Originally Posted by DwarvenTankard View Post
    Is that a separate addon for grid or where are the settings in the config for mana bars on gird.
    GridManaBars - Addons - Curse

Gabbu, I downloaded that addon and tried it out but it still seemed different than Aliena's setup. The mana bars from that addon are vertical and I prefer horizontal. I looked through the settings and wasn't able to find anything to make the mana bar horizontal.

Any Suggestions?

Hi Aliena, firstly thankyou for your recent excellent videos, i adore tankspot and watch far too many videos as it is lol, and the healing perspective is excellent.

question is i have a very similar UI to u, but am having a slight problem with pitbull. can u please tell me how u configured ur Focus target to just be a health bar? i like having a focus up but dont want health/mana/blablabla/QQ

any help would be greatly appreciatied.

Grid > Frame > Advanced > Mana Bar, Side: Bottom.

Pitbull > Focus > Bars > Power: Uncheck Enable.

Aliena beat me to it, must be that new horde T-Shirt..

Note to self: Buy the Horde T-Shirt of Awesomeness

Aliena!!!! You rock. Thanks so much. Oh and your videos are winning over Lore's imo... But you might wanna follow in his footsteps and do some dancing.

hi again aliena, thankyou for ur help with the pitbull addon, however, the configuration is VERY different on Pitbull 4.0 to Pitbull3, the instructions u gave were to Pitbull3 (worked beautifully). i couldnt find any way of changing it on 4.0 (units > dropdown menu to focus only gave size adjustments, nothing to do with bars only options were to globally enable or disable them) so i went back to version 3, seems a lot more customisable.

not sure if the curse.com pitbull4.0 is incomplete or out of date, but i recommend to anyone having similar problems with pitbull to go with 3

ty again
    Last edited by jstaley02; 11-12-2009 at 09:19 PM.

Hi Aliena, thanks for the new UI for my priest alt. Beautiful, and my game has never run better. Had to get clique to cope though, been using healbot for so long i about had a heart attack when I realized you literally use keybindings and such for heals .
    Last edited by Aelusk; 11-13-2009 at 11:00 PM.

It's not Pitbull's castbar, it's Quartz.

Unrelated but what is your group fighting in the picture?

+ Reply to Thread