+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

The cast bar is quartz, not pitbull. Just heavily customized and layered over pitbull bars.

Thanks for the help on grid

Some additional things:
    To make the icon not fill the entire block, reduce the icon size:
    /grid config
    Frame
    Advance
    Icon Size

I reduced mine a bit so that there is a gap ontop and below the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphaera View Post
    Hi, i'd like to know how u setup your pitbull cast bar to look like that. Ty

-Sphaera
    AFAIK thats not pitbull cast bars, its quartz just laid over pitbull frames.

Edit: Sorry did not read page 2 as it was already replied there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
    The cast bar is quartz, not pitbull. Just heavily customized and layered over pitbull bars.
    Cheers, ill get down to customization asap

Amazing, thanks alot.

Hey! I love your set up and everything; I was just wondering why I am being prevented from rolling on any loot. Please Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian View Post
    Hey! I love your set up and everything; I was just wondering why I am being prevented from rolling on any loot. Please Help!
    In dominos you can move/hide the roll window

type "/dom config"
    then look for the roll window and middle-click it.
    Clicking bars with the middle mousebutton in dominos hides/unhides them.

I have now changed to this interface, mostly because Caulle' didnt match what i wanted on my lock, which is my main, running this with 1920x1200 with UI scale all down, perfect i tell ya!

Never seen KGPanels before. Looks useful *downloads*
    The Ashbringer...

When i download the pack and put it all in i dont get any of your profiles.

move grid to the box to the right, move classtimer above target/player and you got a perfect warlock UI tyvm =)

Fore some reason my Grid dosent show player names when i join a party or a raid, only when im playing solo. Its kinda tricky to heal a specific assigned target when i cant see names ><

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Fishys View Post
    When i download the pack and put it all in i dont get any of your profiles.
    It seems to work for everyone else so I really dunno what you're doing wrong. You have to make sure the character you're using is receiving the correct WTF folder files. It's definitely nothing on my end so past making sure your paths are set right I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomemi View Post
    Fore some reason my Grid dosent show player names when i join a party or a raid, only when im playing solo. Its kinda tricky to heal a specific assigned target when i cant see names ><

Thx
    Names should show in the center in any mode. If you have trouble, go to:
    /grid config
    Frame
    Center Text

Make sure "Unit Name" is checked and if necessary remove other checked effects and reassign them to different spots.

Hey there Aliena ~ A big thanks to you & all the others there @ Tankspot... Just love watching your video's to see & hear strats. You guys rock ~ And I don't care what they say ~ You have a nice voice and great play to back it up! (Coming from another woman in the game who KNOWS how it is, LOL!) <3

Hi Aliena,

First of all thank you for that great compilation.

I have a question on how you use Grid. I suppose you don't have a keyboard shortcut for e.g. 'Renew' or 'Flash heal'. Did you map a mouse button for that spell to the GRID frame? If yes, how did you do that? I only know Clique (which you're not using) and I was looking through your Addon directory and couldn't see an equivalent. If no, how else you're healing? ^^

Thank you in advance!

Keybinds! I'm afraid I'm really old fashioned in that. I know a lot of people like to heal with Clique and it's incredibly easy to add that to my setup, but since I don't use any clicking mod, it won't be in the compilation.

Aliena, first I must say a very very nice set up but I have got an issue with it when I install it on my system.

It all works fine, looks very swish but the text is all at about size 6 font. This makes it very very hard to see. Is there any way to make the text bigger besides the UI settings in the video setting? If i can work this out I will be a very happy player.

Thanks in advance

It's either in the Prat options or the normal chatbox options. I'm not sure which one will change the font size right now, but I know one of them does. Right click the chatbox and select the font size and if that doesn't work, check out prat options.

They both should do, it's just that Prat can go lower or higher than the 4 pre-set Blizzard Chat settings (10,12,14,16 if I remember correctly.)

They like to act funny sometimes, IE Prat options not working or chatbox options not working when you have both. Think Prat will work though.

+ Reply to Thread