+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliena's UI

Aliena's UI

That picture should cover most visually important mods, but here's my complete basic add-on list (I have some additional libraries and small additions to some add-ons that you can find on my wowinterface page):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbf-O_U09c

penpen02 was less lazy than I was:

BigWigs
    Button Facade
    Dominos
    ForteXorcist
    Grid
    Grid Status Raid Debuff
    KgPanels
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
    Outfitter
    Power Auras
    Prat 3.0
    Quartz
    Rating Buster
    Satrina's Buff Frame
    Sexy Map
    Shared Media
    Stuf Unit Frames
    TipTac
    Skada

I make my own kgpanels background art. Most skins are included in my wowinterface pack, but if you see a certain one in a video and it's not available, I either haven't gotten around to uploading it or I chose to keep that one private. Feel free to ask in this thread, though!

WoWinterface download link (updated occasionally but not always immediately):
    Sao's Interface Pack : WoWInterface Downloads : Graphical Compilations
    Last edited by Aliena; 12-25-2009 at 01:26 PM.

\o/

Yay, been waiting for you too put your UI up!
    Tyvm.

woot! 1st.

very nice ui

I qould of used kgPanels in my own addon but i'm too lazy to actually make something for it >_> i rather like your UI looks very accessable

ima give 8.5/10

<3

looks pretty gonna test it later could one get pointers on how to make a ui compilation i am playing with eepanels my self at times and gimp and have guildys that migth want a copy of some of my art or could i get pointed at the rigth place to get a mentor
    If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Just download a popular compilation and set your own up accordingly. You have to fiddle a bit cause you don't want to put the Blizzard folders in there and whatnot but it's fairly straightforward.

So, your grid setup, Aliena, what exactly have you tweaked it to show in what situations?

I have indicators for PoM bounce (diff colors for diff bounce), Renew, incoming heals, weakened soul, magic debuffs and diseases and I keep most raid debuff icons (VERY useful, great addition to grid, it shows various debuffs in raid instances such as slag pot victims, iron roots victims, stone grip, flash freeze, nature's fury, napalm shell... you get the point).

Love the UI Aliena, it looks really great.

Quick question though, what font are you using for the Pitbull name tags?

Great UI - using this myself now with some minor tweaks

Cheers,
    Toby.
    Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
    I have indicators for PoM bounce (diff colors for diff bounce), Renew, incoming heals, weakened soul, magic debuffs and diseases and I keep most raid debuff icons (VERY useful, great addition to grid, it shows various debuffs in raid instances such as slag pot victims, iron roots victims, stone grip, flash freeze, nature's fury, napalm shell... you get the point).
    My priest alt thanks you, i'll have to have a good fiddle around and set it up like yours

Thank you for this thread Aliena! My priest play has already improved after some recent changes to my UI. It's great seeing some raid guides from a priest's point of view, keep it up!

Meh, question invalid I see it on the other page. Thanks ^.^

I don't really understand how to use kgpanels or get the ones that Aliena has or how to install them, if someone could help me with this it would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Takuu View Post
    I don't really understand how to use kgpanels or get the ones that Aliena has or how to install them, if someone could help me with this it would be much appreciated.
    "KgPanels
    I currently have 4 different art sets attached for kgpanels that you can easily switch between. They're titled "Runes", "Flowery", "Grunge" and "Planets". To switch between them..
    1. Type /kgpanels config
    2. In the options, locate "Active Panels" and click on the plus next to it.
    3. Click on the plus next to "Bars", and go to its "Texture Options".
    4. Select either "flowery3", "Grunge3", "heart3", "Runes3", "Circles3" or "Planets3".
    5. Click on the plus next to "Default", and select its "Texture Options".
    6. Select either "flowery", "Grunge", "heart", "Runes", "Circles" or "Planets".
    7. Click on the plus next to "Other side" and go to its "Texture Options".
    8. Select either "flowery2", "Grunge2", "heart", "Runes2", "Circles2" or "Planets2".

Should you need better chat tab visibility, do the following:
    1. Type /kgpanels config
    2. Locate "Active Panels", and click on the plus next to it.
    3. Select "Default", scroll down to "Background Color Style", Select "Gradient" and pick a dark gray or black color with 100% opacity. This'll darken your chat background considerably."

It's on the page you download it from.

-Foxxy

Anyone know where to download Insomniax, as a font for ie. banners etc.

Could someone please tell me how I get grid to show hp horizontally and how to get the Center Icon no to fill the entire block?
    I am using Grid Status Raid Debuff and currently I have to idea who has how much HP when they have one of the "deadly" debuffs that one needs to heal (ie slagpot) because the icon is hiding the entire block.

The HP shows diagonally 'cause that's how you still see how much health everyone has easily even with a raid debuff in the center. =)

But, here's what you're looking for:

/grid config
    Status
    Look for Raid Debuff
    Disable the debuffs you don't want to show.

/grid config
    Frame
    Advanced
    Orientation of Frame: Vertical

Done!

Hi, i'd like to know how u setup your pitbull cast bar to look like that. Ty

-Sphaera

+ Reply to Thread