+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help :(

I need help :(

I'm am new to WoW, just got to 80 and ready to start the game. i love it and glad i got WoW. I am just upset that I got the gear that is needed to have for Heroics (Pre-Heroic Gear) i got my defense to 540..... BUT my health is 19k and 22k with commanding shout applied. i have been told that this is no where near what is needed for HP. I am just wondering how is a tank suppose to get geared if i can't do heroics??? and and crafted items that are good to increase my stamina higher??? I have been Dps to get emblems but tanking is just soo much funner

The World of Warcraft Armory
    i forgot here is armory

Check out http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/4...ear-guide.html

There are a lot better options for you then some of the crafted gear.

For instance you ran UP, which has a nice tank chest for a quest reward, but you have a lesser piece equipped. It has a lot more stamina then your current piece. Did you complete the quest?

None of your stuff is enchanted. You can easily bump your health pool by using stamina enchants. I know it sucks spending gold getting items you are going to replace enchanted but that how you have to do it. Titansteel is your friend, look into getting as many pieces as you can made.

Enjoy.
    Vexed
    Bronzebeard - US

+ Reply to Thread