+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WoWHead's BiS Gear for Warrior & Paladin...

WoWHead's BiS Gear for Warrior & Paladin...

Hey Everyone,

This isn't a comparason thread or anything. I was bored & decided to use WoWHead's sandbox feature to make the BiS characters according to WoWHead's item point weighting right now.

BiS Warrior
    Profiler - Wowhead

BiS Paladin
    Profiler - Wowhead

Some things you'll notice. The BiS gear doesn't line up with the gear listed here. Take it with a grain of salt. I'm not saying this stuff is ACTUALLY the best, this is just a rough guideline on what WoWHead recommends.

Some notable exceptions:

Warrior BiS Shoulder Enchant is Greater Inscription of the Gladiator - Item - World of Warcraft

Paladin BiS Weapon is Relentless Gladiator's Salvation - Item - World of Warcraft. First, you're gonna say, "that's silly. Paladins don't use spell power weapons anymore." Well, they updated this weight chart based on Elitist Jerks' recommendation. So, blame Elitist Jerks if this bugs you. I think it's funny, too!

Again, this is just for fun. Take all of this with a grain of salt.

Enjoy!
    "Feel the fury of the mountain!" ~ King Magni Bronzebeard, Lord of Ironforge

Ugh, 84 Hit Rating makes me sad, but it's a nice list o/
    I think I became a Hit bitch since the release of Ulduar, because I always want to be above 200 HR, heh
    [Tank Addict]

Wowhead sandbox BiS feature favors stamina/armor over any other tanking stat. It highly promote set pieces no matter what.

Gladiator shoulder enchant is preferred EH enchant for shoulder slot for tanks, since avoidance we get from Hodir is nice but not tradable for 30stamina (dodge and defense don't scale with kings aswel)
    Mookey | GM of <RISE> Xavius [EU]

+ Reply to Thread