+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question regarding Fury Warrior

Question regarding Fury Warrior

I'm trying to increase my DPS as a Fury warrior, currently only doing close to 2k DPS. Tried to look for the infos myself but unfortunately not having much luck. Greatly appreciate it if someone can help me answer some questions.

1) Gear stats wise, it is my understanding that Str > ArPen > Crit, and haste is not even considered, is this correct? ( Assuming the 8% hit rating and the 26 expertise rating cap are both met?)

2) I read somewhere the DPS rotation for Fury warrior is Execute (< 20% health) -> BT -> WW (If rage > 50) -> HS, is this correct??

3) Please check out my spec/glyphs and see if there's anything I should swap out/acquire in my talent tree.
    The World of Warcraft Armory

4) What enchant should I be using for my MH/OH? I'm currently duel wielding Edge of Ruin from the new H ToC 5man instance

Thank you for the help in advance.
    Last edited by Antz; 08-20-2009 at 11:58 AM.

your numbers are dead on for expertise and hit
    Strength > Armor Pen IMO is also true.
    as long as you over 30%ish crit you are good to go
    I would enchant everything...unless you plan on dumping the item tomorrow...its not that much
    save your greens for and find an enchanter that is a guildie/friend

the spec i use is The World of Warcraft Armory I'm not sure why you are not using Bloodsurge with the instant slam procs? Improved charge is a waste because you lose all your rage when you switch to zerker stance
    I think I would spend the money and get a Berserking enchant done on your main hand. but not both...if you get another upgrade you can always move it your offhand.
    Dont forget to socket your belt and gloves...and gem everything for Strength unless you need some crit then do strength and crit.
    if you are serious about being a fury warrior ...spend the cash and get the greatness card

If you pvp some of those items are nice for place holders while you gear up. Honor flows like a river in WG
    Last edited by Brucimus; 08-20-2009 at 12:29 PM.

Is Cleave used often or only during certain situation like Kologarn? Trying to decide between getting Improved Cleave or Commanding Presence...

Even on Kologarn i would not imp cleave. You only want to destroy 1 arm, not inflate your dps numbers by attacking a non kill target

And at execute range, its BT -> WW -> Execute

I use Imp Cleave on Thorim, Freya, Razorscale and Trash.

I havnt tried imp Execute + Glyph since they changed the max execute rage use to 30.

+ Reply to Thread