+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DPS Advice

DPS Advice

I wonder if anyone would have a look at my char and see if there are any improvements I can make. Have read the threads but would like a second opinion.
    Thanks.The World of Warcraft Armory

Expertise and Crit

Specifically these are the stats I'm looking at, I've been following lots of threads on expertise, is 19 too low. Also should I sacrifice some strength for crit, any advice would be great.

More Crit!

You definately need more crit but there should be no reason whatsoever to gem for it... You should get plenty from gear (most of it now has crit/armor pen). Do not sacrific strength for crit - get it from gear and once you reach 4000-4500 attack power completely unbuffed, stack up armor pen until it is at 40% or so.

Good luck :]
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Saal/advanced

Errr

Perhaps I should have said something towards gear - the new Heroic drops some pretty amazing stuff actually (I think it has same iLevel as Ulduar10) - get Edge of Ruin as one and if you're hurting for crit, maybe the Runeblade of ??? (forget the name - you get it from Ebon Blade)

It looks like you need a good guild to help run you through Naxx to get some new gear - I myself avoid most items with haste (which I heard can be beneficial or not - it's just my preference)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Saal/advanced

Thanks

Thanks for the advice i much appreciate you taking the time to answer. I ran a few heroes last night and swapped the legs. I'll look at the the other items you suggested also.

Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread