+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunder Overwritten?? AmI a noob?

Sunder Overwritten?? AmI a noob?

I ran a ton of heroic's/ToC farming last night and had a retadin with me the whole time. Do they have a mob debuff that overwrites sunder armor?

I have target debuffs showing and I see my DS and TC debuff but not the Sunder armor. I am spamming Dev whenever i am not Rev/HS/SS.

Thanks,
    J

The only "Sunder" effects in the game come from Warrior (Sunder Armor), Rogue (Expose Armor), and a specific Hunter pet (Acid Spit from a Worm).
    "Upon an order we plead, with the lure of a song, a sacred song, to the moon and the stars. An illusionary light is here placed."

Let's review the OP question:

Quote Originally Posted by dopeknight View Post
    I ran a ton of heroic's/ToC farming last night and had a retadin with me the whole time. Do they have a mob debuff that overwrites sunder armor?

I have target debuffs showing and I see my DS and TC debuff but not the Sunder armor. I am spamming Dev whenever i am not Rev/HS/SS.

Thanks,
    J
    As of 3.2, their Vindication talent might overwrite Demoralizing Shout, but but I am unaware of it also overwriting sunders, unless it is a bug.

Only my Demo shout and TC were showing up. If it overwrites anything it has to be the sunder. Just curious. It's mostly likely a bug.

Could be a post-patch UI thing. I've noticed some funky stuff with xperl.

+ Reply to Thread