+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incite or Focused Rage

Incite or Focused Rage

So I'm screwing around with a few things in my build because I'm bored and want to try something different, but I believe that if I try and number crunch my brain will implode so I'm asking for help!

What would yield a better single target threat return, Incite 3/3 or Focused Rage 3/3?

The spec in question I'm doing right now is 15/3/53 with Imp Disciplines and Glyphs for SW/LS for the CDs and Glyph of Block (tho honestly debating to change that out now since I focus more on avoidance).

I've got 5/5 Shield Spec for now, tho I'm not against changing that back to 2/5 and going Focused Rage again.

Thanks for your input on this!

Also for those that are curious this is my armory link:

The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by markv; 08-17-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Armory Link

Incite > Focused rage. By a long shot.

What would you think of dumping Glyph of Block for say Glyph of Revenge? I'm only packing about 1k SBV right now in that setup so I'm starting to think that it might be worth going back to the free HS after a revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by markv View Post
    What would you think of dumping Glyph of Block for say Glyph of Revenge? I'm only packing about 1k SBV right now in that setup so I'm starting to think that it might be worth going back to the free HS after a revenge.
    Glyph of Revenge is worse than glyph of Heroic strike, for rage purposes.
    Personally I recommend dual speccing something like this:

Normal/TPS: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    CD spec: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Or if you're your guild's 2nd tank I'd probably use this as CD spec:
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

[edit] The reason I still have glyph of blocking in the TPS spec is that; well for one its a pretty decent TPS glyph, but it also provies a small amount of mitigation- which while pretty much megliable, is still more than you can say for the other glyphs.

glyph of devastate > glyph of revenge.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I actually totally forgot about the glyph of heroic strike, might be a good option to go.

As for doing two tank specs that won't be happening, I'm just looking to tweak threat gen a bit in the current build while maintaining the 2 min CDs.

Thanks for being a sounding board for me guys. I think I'll keep incite and pick up glyph of devastate and see how that impacts my single target threat gen.

Tho keep the ideas rolling, I'm game to try anything!

+ Reply to Thread