+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Warrior in Ulduar (10 man)

Prot Warrior in Ulduar (10 man)

Hi!
    Lately, We tried Ulduar (10) and my tank was taking to mutch dammages again XT, Razorscale and Kologarn.
    We had 3 healers (2 pally and 1 priest). I did great in Naxx and EoE... So is my gear setting is right? I need advice. Thank you.

By the looks of your gear, it really seems you're attempting at maxing out your gear at most as possible; however, try and get yourself into some 25-man pugs, naxx/voa/os/eoe. Anything you can weave your way into.

If possible, just go as DPS and even if you do pull crappy numbers, I doubt anyone will can you for it.

Thank for the advice!

I agree. Your spec is ok and you have definitely taken the time to enchant properly. I am not wild about you gemming for expertise since this is more of a threat gem when you are looking to gain survivability. You may want to consider avoidance or stamina (prob stamina).

Having said all that, you are in some heroics gear, 3/5 heroes gear and 1 piece of valorous. What that tells me is that you are trying to go from heroics and 10 naxx straight to Ulduar. I didnt see any Maly gear on you at all....

If you guild does not run 25 mans, you can try to pug a few or run some more heroics for the badges now. You can get tier 8 from regular heroics or 10 naxx and you couldnt before. I will assume that your guild only runs 10 mans.... and if so, your healers are geared like you are. If that is true, you all need 3-4 pieces of T8 to be in better shape.

Good luck!
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....

+ Reply to Thread