+ Reply to Thread

Thread: addon problem

addon problem

hello, i was wondering does anyone have any idea how to move/remove the bubble that pops up in the bottem right of your screen when you hover your curser over a n.p.c or player, i.e name,level,class,guild.
    altho i am using the addon moveanything! and i assume i would be able to move it altho i have no idea what the exact name of the box is called.
    thanks for reading. :-)

Probably its the tooltip you are talking about.
    The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

;-(

tryed turning that off within moveanything! and dident seem to work. so stil stumped lol

You can move it with a very small lightweight addon called ToolTip Wrangler 2.0. The addon hasnt been updated since around 2006, but its so simplistic that even in 3.2 mine still functions with zero problems, and it allows me to position my tooltip anywhere i want it.

Lrn to put your post in the right forum, Tankspot has a Interface, Addons, and Macros forum.
    [Persianmessenger] whispers: This is blasphemy! This is Madness!
    To [Persianmessenger]: Madness? This is TANKSPOT!

Yes it does Krehinth, however this section is specifically for assistance requests which is what he had. HALP! I need advice description is literally "For tanks: How's my talent spec, rate my armoury and other requests for help go here.". So I will kindly ask you to please stop trolling people, his request was not absurd or over the top.

+ Reply to Thread