+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How does your guild handle Trophies of the Crusade

Do I get a Trophy if I don't? :X

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

It will be an interesting issue for our guild once the heroic becomes available. Our 25 man uses DKP, but our 10 mans do not. With only one group really capable of doing the 10 man hard modes, some of the guildies will gear up off the DKP charts with the trophies.

we use EPGP and charge them at the highest point value. (331 i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugor View Post
    It will be an interesting issue for our guild once the heroic becomes available. Our 25 man uses DKP, but our 10 mans do not. With only one group really capable of doing the 10 man hard modes, some of the guildies will gear up off the DKP charts with the trophies.
    You could always say that progression content counts in the 25-man pool until it's on farm, but other 10-man content doesn't?

What we do is have all content count toward the same pool, but to ensure we're not giving more DKP to the 10-man groups we award attendance and boss DKP to anyone who is on standby and either in-game or on Vent for the duration of the raid. We do occasionally swap people in and out too, so it's not just an empty gesture - whether you make the team or not, put in the effort and you get rewarded with DKP

I don't see anything wrong with Hardmode10 teams getting geared up with trophies faster. If you have one group capable of 10man hardmodes, these are generally the players carrying your 25s, and your raid as a whole will benefit.

In response to the orignal question, we use Suicide Kings in our 25man, and allow people to bid on trophies and suicide like any other piece of loot. Haven't had any complaints so far.
    Kardalys
    80 Warrior of <Hellions> H-Cenarion Circle

+ Reply to Thread